Chapter 6

Continuation

"What the hell was that? Are you blind?" When I shouted at her, she looked at me.

Oh, she is the same girl who spilled coffee on me yesterday.

After seeing her face again, my anger reached a peak.

"Oh, so it's you. Did you only get my car to die? If you want to die, then go and die somewhere else!" I shouted at her again. "Oh, let me correct myself, you are doing this type of stunt to take money from people. Am I right?"

"Mr. Kap-" she stopped what she was saying and looked down. I followed her gaze. There was a small girl who was hugging her leg, and there was a puppy in her other hand. She was on the verge of crying.

She kneeled down to that little girl's level. "Shhhh, baby, don't cry. You are safe now, okay? Now tell me, where are your parents?" She asked her sweetly, wiping her tears.

When I was looking at her, I felt like everything stopped moving. There was no sound...No any movement.

What was that?

I hit back to reality when I felt hand on my shoulder.

It was Samaira.

"Avni, my baby," one lady came crying and hugged that little girl.

Maybe she is her mother.

"Thank you so much, Miss, for saving my girl," that lady thanked that girl.

"It's okay, ma'am, but please be careful next time," she said to that lady. That lady nodded, wiping her tears, and left with that little girl.

Now that girl turned toward me. "Mr. Kapoor, I am not desperate to die. I know that I don't have money as much as you do, but I have some self-respect, and I will never do such things to take money from people. I am not a low person as YOU think about me, and next time while driving, keep your eyes on the road so that the same mistake doesn't repeat again."

How dare she talk with me like that?

Before I say something, Samaira speaks up: "Hey, you, how dare you  talk with him like that? Keep your speech with you..Useless girl wasting our time."

Good Samaira.

"Not everyone is useless like you"

"Hey, do you even know with whom you are talking?" Samaira shouted at her by pointing her index finger at her.

"I don't car-"

"Shut up, just SHUT UP! Have you vowed to ruin our day?" I asked by grabbing her arm tightly.

"Come,  baby, let's go, these cheap people don't have any work," Samaira said by giving that girl a disgusting look and pulled me back by holding my arm. I left that girl's arm.

"I am not a cheap girl like you. Just thank god that I saved that girl on time, otherwise he could have been arrested for killing" she said pointing at me, looking at Samaira.

Now she is testing my patience.

"Hey, you useless girl, keep your filthy mouth shut" I raised my voice, "next time don't come in front of me, I will kill you," I warned her and dragged Samaira along with me.

My blood was boiling every time she spoils my mood. Useless, money-hungry people.

Now I am not in a mood to go on a date with Samaira.

"Samaira, let's go home, that girl spoiled my mood. Let's go some other time for a lunch date."

"It's ok, baby"