Chapter 58

Shourya's POV

I can't focus on my work. I am worried about Khushi. I should not have left her alone at home.
I think I should call again and ask her. I dialled her number. She picked up the phone after five rings.

Where was she?

"Hello," she said in a annoyed tone.

Why is she annoyed now?

"Khushi, how are you?" I asked in a worry.

"Shourya, how many times will you call me? In these two hours, you called me at least five times. You are calling me as if I am going to die in two hours," She almost shouted.

" How dare you say that, Khushi?" I also raised my voice.

How dare she talk about dying.

"Then what should I say? you are-" she was saying something when I cut her off by saying, "I was worried about you, Khushi."

I heard her sighing deeply.

I was about to cut the call in anger when I heard that idiot Ritik's voice calling Khushi.

What is that idiot doing in my house?

"Coming!" Khushi yelled.

Maybe she is talking with me from outside.

"Shourya, I need to go. Ritik is calling me," she said and cut the call.

"Hel-"

What is Ritik doing with Khushi? No, no I can't leave Khushi alone with that dumbo. I need to go. I don't trust that Ritik. What if he took my Khushi away from me? What if he kidnapped my Khushi? No No...

I took my blazer, which was kept on the chair, and left the office.

On the way, I bumped into Rahul. "Hey, bro, slow...slow....where are you running like a monkey?"

"Rahul, something urget has come up. Please handle all the meetings," I said and ran from there.

I started my car and drove at full speed.

I will beat him out if that idiot touches my Khushi. Why is he at my place? Don't he have shame for meeting married women? I will surely break his legs today. Can't he find one girl for him and get married? Why is he after my Khushi?

I parked my car in front of my mansion. When I was about to go inside, I saw them talking. That dumbo was saying something, and Khushi was giggling. It brought some kind of relief to my heart when I saw Nitya with them.

"Hi, Shourya," Nitya got up and smiled at me when she saw me. Khushi and Ritik also got up.

"Hi, Nitya, how are you?" I asked.

"I am fine."

"Oh hi, Mr. Kapoor," that idiot came smirking at me and extended his hand to shake with me.

I ignored him and went towards Khushi. "How are you?" I asked, cupping her face.

She glared at me and said, "At least show some respect to my friends, Shourya."

I rolled my eyes and glared at that idiot, who was giving me a mocking smile.

"Oh god, I forgot that I had made sandwiches for you guys," She facepalmed. "Guys, you both sit. I am bringing sandwiches for you," she said to them and went to the kitchen. I also went behind her.

"Khushi, what is that Ritik doing here?" I asked while pouring water into the glass to drink.

"He came to meet me," she said while putting sandwiches on the plates.
"Wanna have sandwiches?" She asked, looking at me.