Chapter 54

Continuation

"What you heard," Rahul said, glaring at her. "Oh Samaira, I forgot that there is one more amazing surprise I have planned for you. Can I use your luxurious TV for five minutes?" He asked, her pointing at her TV. They were all looking at him confused.

"What the hell, Rahul? We are not here to watch TV," Shourya said in anger.

"Calm down, Shourya. This surprise is also for you, my friend," he said giving a half smile to Shourya, before going to put on the TV and connecting his mobile to the TV.

"What's going on now?" Khushi thought.

What they saw next appalled them. Samaira felt as if someone punched on her face. She starts shivering in fear.
There were pictures of Samaira and Ishaan hugging and kissing each other as if there was no tomorrow, and some pictures of Samaira having food with Ishaan in some hotel, but what caught their attention was the picture of Ishaan and her kissing each other at Mr. Singhania's daughter's birthday party. Not only with Ishaan, but there were also photos of her with different men.

They were beyond shocked.

"Samaira, why are you shivering like that? Are you feeling cold? But I am feeling hot here. Should I bring a blanket for you?" Rahul asked her with a wicked smile.

Khushi slowly looked towards Shourya to see his reaction. He was looking like a volcano that could erupt at any time.

"She was cheating behind your back even before your marriage to Khushi," Rahul said, looking at Shourya and pointing at Samaira.

"You.." Shourya looked at Samaira with anger and hatred in his eyes. His jaw tightened in anger. He marched towards Samaira and grabbed her neck. He was fuming in anger. "Why did you that with me, huh?" He shouted at her, making all of them flinch. "WHY?"

"Thi-this is not true. He is lying, ba-by," she said while trying to free herself from his grip.

"Is he lying or you are the one who always lied to me, showing your fake love, huh?" He shouted in her face. He was all red with anger.

"Lea-leave me," tears were rolling down from her eyes. Shourya left her neck and punched the wall.

His heart was burning in fire thinking about how he had accused, humiliated, and insulted Khushi because of Samaira. How he used to get happy seeing Khushi in pain. He always supported Samaira instead of Khushi, and now he got that bitter fruit of his actions.

"Yesterday the waiter who was serving you both the delicious food was my man, who was keeping an eye on you," Rahul said, winking at Samaira, which made her more angry at Rahul.
"By the way, how was the food? Was it delicious?"

"How dare you?" She went and raised her hand to slap him, but he held her hand and twisted it behind her back, making her wince in pain. "Don't even dare to do that!" He said more in anger and pushed her making her, stumble.

"You are really disgusting, Samaira," Shourya said, holding her jaw.

"Baby, believe me, it's all a lie," she was begging him to believe her like the same way Khushi was begging him.

Now it's your time, Samaira," Khushi smirked mentally.

"Shut up!" He shouted.

"I will not leave you, moddle class gold digger," Samaira said with her gritted teeth looking at Khushi.

Now what did I do?

Shourya marched towards Samaira. "DON'T, I repeat, DON'T ever try to say a word against her. Stay away from us. Otherwise, you will face the worst of me," he warned her.