Chapter 45

Continuation

"Hi, baby girl," one man waved at Khushi. She looked at that man.

She went running and hugged him tightly. "Dad, how are you? You know, I missed you so much," she said, crying.

"How are you, baby girl?"

"Dad, I am not fine. All are hating me, dad..no one loves me, dad."

Suddenly, he started laughing. She looked at him with confusion, but she ignored it.

"Dad, where were you for so many years? I was missing you badly," she said, still hugging her dad. Suddenly, he pushed her away from him. She stumbled and fell to the ground.
She looked at him with her teary eyes.

"You killed me, Khushi....you killed me that night...you are the reason behind my death... I hate you, Khushi. I hate you!" He shouted, pointing at her.

"Plea-please dad, do-don't say li-like that" she pleaded between her sobs.

"Because of you, I died that night... you are the reason for my death." He started crying, but anger was also evident on his face.

Khushi ran towards him to wipe his tears, but he jerked away her hand, and said, "Don't touch me! Go away from me!" He pushed her again, saying, "I hate you, Khushi."

"Da-dad, please-"

"By killing me, you are living a happy life here. You don't have the right to live in this world," he said, looking at her.

"Dad, I-I am so-sorry" she started going toward him, making him step back.

"You killed me, Khushi....you don't have the right to live...I hate you.. I hate you," he started going back and suddenly disappeared in the darkness.

"Daadddd!" She woke up with a jerk. She was panting heavily. Her head was covered with sweat beads, and her heart was beating wildly.

You killed me.

You are the reason for my death.

You don't have the right to live in this world.

I hate you..I hate you.

She is a bad omen.

She killed my dad.

All these words were ringing in her ears. She closed her ears to stop all this, but it was getting louder by the passing seconds.

"I am a murderer. I don't have the right to live ...All hate me ...dad hates me," she got up, mumbling those words.

She started searching for something like a madwoman, but she didn't find anything. Suddenly, her gaze fell on a glass vase. She ran toward it and threw it on the floor. It broke into small pieces.

'You don't have the right to live...I hate you...you are a murderer' This was continuously ringing in her ears.

That horrible night was also dancing in front of her eyes. Her eyes were burning with tears.

With a trembling hand, she took one piece of glass, sat beside the bed and placed it on her wrist. Her hands were shaking with fear.

"I-I don't ha-have the right to live," she said, closing her eyes and letting down her tears. "I-I am co-coming to you, da-dad. Please do-don't hate me....I am-am coming to you," she said with her shaky voice and pressed it on her wrist. She was shaking like a leaf. She didn't know what a horrible thing she was doing. Sweat and tears were trickling down her face to her neck.