Chapter 30

Khushi's POV

The day has come, from today onwards I have to live with Shourya alone in this house. It gives me goosebumps just to think about that. Dad told me not to go to the office today, and I also wanted to spend my time with them.

I woke up early today, completed my morning routine, and went downstairs.

I entered the kitchen. Jenny was already there in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Jenny," I said, giving her a smile.

"Good morning, Khushi," she greeted me back with a warm smile. I don't like them calling me ma'am, so I told them to call me by my name.

"Jenny, today I will prepare breakfast," I told her.

I want to do something special today for mom, dad, and Neha.

"No, Khushi, you don't have to do that. Just tell me, and I will prepare it."

"No, Jenny, I want to prepare breakfast today, but yeah, you can help me prepare it."

"Ok," she said, nodding her head.

We started doing breakfast.

I made aloo parathas and Goan mix bhaji with the help of Jenny.

Aloo parathas

Goan mixed bhaji

Goan mixed bhaji

"Jenny, please keep this on the table," I said, giving her a hot box that contained parathas, and I took the vessel of mix bhaji with me

"Good morning, Khushi," mom said, who just now came down.

"Good morning, mom," I greeted her back.

"What's special today? Nice smell is coming."

"Actually, mom, I made aloo parathas and Goan mix bhaji," I said, keeping the vessel on the table.

"Ohh, wow! Actually, aloo parathas are Shourya's and Umesh's favourite," Mom said, excitedly.

Ok, I didn't know about it.