Chapter 59

Continuation

"Dad, why did you force me to marry Khushi? What's the reason behind my marriage? Dad, what had you done that Khushi was refusing to divorce me even after I offered her money? She is even refusing to tell me the truth behind my marriage to her? And I know that you know everything very well," He fired questions.

"Do you think Khushi is a gold digger like your so-called girlfriend Samaira?" Umesh got angry when Shourya said that he offered money to Khushi to leave him.

"No, dad, I am not thinking, but I thought like that," Shourya said smiling sadly. "Now please tell me what you did to make Khushi agree to marry me?"

Umesh kept quiet. There was total silence from the other side.

"Dad, will you tell me the truth?" Shourya almost shouted.

Umesh sighed and narrated the whole thing to Shourya, which made him shocked and also angry at his father.

"Why did you do that, dad?" He asked in disbelief. "Why?" He shouted. Tears gathered in his eyes. All the time he misunderstood Khushi. He blamed her for trapping his family in her so-called game, but the reality was his own father trapped her in his plan. He kept in front of her such an offer that if she rejected it, then she would have lost her mother forever.

"She was forced to live with me, and she thinks if she leaves me, you will snatch the house from her," he said. "Dad, why you did like this with us?" He was feeling defeated.

"Then what should I have done when my son was roaming with a gold digger who can even have a relationship with an old man just for money? Should I have allowed you to spoil your life with her?" Umesh shouted in anger.

"But, dad, what you did with me and Khushi was wrong. What if she wanted to marry some-someone else?" He could not be able to say this because the thought of Khushi being with other men brakes his heart, but he is saying the truth. What if Khushi really wanted to marry someone else and because of this stupid agreement his own dad has done, Khushi had to marry him.....forcefully.

"I have not done anything wrong, Shourya. I knew that she was the right girl for you, and also, I was not able to see my son spoiling his life with that girl was after your money and fame. And let me tell you this, even Khushi have not agree to marry you then also I would have helped her with money for her mother's operation, but hopefully she agreed."

"She agreed because she didn't have any other option," he said gritting his teeth. His eyes were burning with tears. All the old memories started dancing in his mind. Guilt was a very little thing in front of what he was feeling now. The pain he had given for Khushi for marrying him started tearing his heart. Instead of finding out the truth, he always blamed Khushi......now what. His forced wife has become his life now. One thing he know is that he loves her more than anything in this world, but does she love him?? He has always wanted to leave her, but now the thought of her leaving him brings fear to his heart.

"Dad, at least you would have told me about this agreement," he said in a broken voice.

"If I told you about that agreement before, then would you have accepted to marry Khushi?" He asked. "I know you, Shourya. You would have asked her to go away by giving her money.....no, no, not 'giving', throwing money on her face. Telling as if you would have happily agreed to marry her," he mocked Shourya by laughing bitterly.

Shourya stayed silent because his dad was right, he would have done the same thing that his dad is saying now. He hated Khushi so much that he didn't even want to see her face...that much hatred he had for Khushi, but now that hatred turned into love. There is no hate in his heart for Khushi now. His heart craves for Khushi's love. But will he get her love? Will she love the person like him?