Chapter 56

Khushi's pov

"Hey, Khushi, can I come in?" Rahul asked, standing in the doorway of my cabin.

"Yes, Rahul, please come in,"

He came inside and sat in the chair.

"Khushi, please, can I get your five minutes?" He asked.

"Of course, Rahul. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, Khushi, everything is fine. It's just-" he stopped and started rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes, tell,"

He took a deep breath and sat up straight. "Khushi, I know what Shourya has done to you is wrong, but he is also feeling guilty for his action, and he is trying to gain your forgiveness. Please try to forget everything and move on with him. He is waiting for your forgiveness, Khushi."

"I know, Rahul, but he has to learn his lessons. And it's not easy to forgive him. He really hurt me a lot. Since I got married to him, I got only hurt from him and nothing else." I said stubbornly.

"I know, and I think he has already learned his lesson?" He said it more like a question.

"Your friend is a dumbass, Rahul,"

He laughed "That I know, Khushi. He is like that since childhood," he commented which made me laugh.

"Khushi, promise me that you will not give up on my friend. I know he is stupid and makes lots of mistakes, but never give up on him. You can punish him, but please don't give up on him easily," he said, looking at me seriously.

Shourya is so lucky to have a friend like him.

I nodded, smiling at him.

"Ok, I am going home now," he said, getting up.

"Why so early?" I asked him because, as far as I know, he never goes early.

"I want to prepare-" he stopped as if he realised what he was saying. "I meant to say I have some work, bye." He waved and winking at me.

Why is he looking excited today?

I shook my head and started doing my work.

Shourya's POV

The day has come, and I am feeling excited and also nervous. Yesterday after work, I went to purchase one dress for Khushi. This is the first time in my life I have brought a dress for women. I just hope she likes it.

Only one question is roaming in my mind, and that is, will I be able to confess my love to her?

I think I should first ask Rahul about the preparation.

I dialled his number, and after four rings, he picked up the call.

"Hello, buddy,"

"Rahul, are you done with the preparations?" I asked.

"Don't worry, bro. Everything is ready. Since morning I have been doing that only. Your this friend has decorated that area in such a way that you can also do your honeymoon there," he said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up, Rahul. Rahul, I am ner-nervous. Do you think I will be able to do that?" I asked him in tension.

Thinking about confessing my love to her makes my heart beat faster.

"Don't act like a girl, Shourya. You can do it. You can do anything, Shourya." He encouraged me

"Rahul, I am scared of her reaction. I don't know how she will react."