Chapter 2- Tutorial & Aizawa

Izuku POV

"Hello! My name is Paimon!" The floating figure said

"Paimon!? Like from Genshin Impact!?" I shouted 

"Kind of, but Paimon is your Paimon," She pointed at me.

"My Paimon?" I questioned

"Mhm! Paimon is here to help you through the tutorial of your quirk," She did a flip in the air. I looked at her, still confused.

"Paimon is only going to describe your quirk briefly. Your quirk is called RPG, short for role-playing games. This quirk makes your life like a video game kind of. You have stats just like a video game. Playing video games will boost your stats and power, but you still need to train your body and mind to make sure you aren't overwhelmed. If you want to learn more about your quirk, ask me!" Paimon said and spun around

"So my quirk makes me like a video game character, basically?" I muttered to myself

"Ahem! Paimon wants your attention! The tutorial mode is still on!" Paimon shouted, and I looked up at her.

There was a glowing light on the floor, and a sword appeared. It looked like a dull blade from the game. I picked it up.

[Player as gained Dull Blade LVL. 1]

"Now time to gain the elemental powers, here," Paimon lifted her little hand, and 7 shards spawned. My eyes had sparkles at this point.

"You are only a level 1 overall, maybe even level 1.5! So you can only handle one of these. Each of these are different elements. Pyro (fire), Geo (earth), Dendro (nature), Cryo (ice), Electro (lightning), Anemo (wind), and Hydro (water). You must choose one!" The floating figure said.

This was a difficult decision. In the game, they didn't let you choose. It was only Anemo. So I have a choice.

"Later on, when I'm a higher level, will I be able to gain all of these?" I asked Paimon, and she nodded. 

I decided to choose Anemo because I know more about it, and it seems pretty powerful for starting. Paimon then put away the other ones and placed the element shard on my hand. It then got charged, and a bolt of light came from it. Once the light was gone, it disappeared.

[Player gained Elemental Power]                                                                                                                                   [Player can now use Elemental Attack and Elemental Burst]

"Now you can use it if you do the same character stance of the game!" Paimon was excited.

I tried to let out an elemental attack, and It worked! I felt a gush of wind from my hand, and it burst! I was so shocked by what I did. 

"I did it!" I jumped in the air. I couldn't believe I did.

"Paimon is out! The tutorial mode will end, but you can call for Paimon in your head, and I will come out! Oh, also where this," Paimon said and disappeared. I got into a stance, ready to fight this man.

[World Unpause]

Once it was unpaused, the man ran up to me with the knife in his hand. He tried to stab me, but I dodged it. I didn't want to kill the man so that I couldn't tell us my sword. He kept on trying to stab me, and I dodged every single one of them. I ran out of my room and to the living room; the man then threw his knife. It almost hit me, but I moved out of the way before it could. I had no choice but to let out my elemental attack. I did the stance, and I could feel the gush of wind coming from my hands. I see a faint glow from it before I let it go.

It quickly hit the man and shot him out of my house outside. I heard a thud and sirens from the police. They finally got here.

[Mail: Gift from PAIMON]                                                                                                                                                      [To open mail, say "Open Mail"]

A gift from Paimon? I'll check it later.

Before the police could get into my house, I hurried up to my room, collected all my stuff, and shoved it into a suitcase and a backpack. Then I jumped out of my window, not leaving a trace behind. I saw Eraserhead from the corner of my eye, and I wanted to ask for his autograph, but I needed to go. 

Eraserhead/ Aizawa POV

I was on my patrol, and then I heard a blast coming from a nearby house. I ran over and saw a man lying on the ground with a knife in his hand. There was a big hole in the house, and I saw a boy. Did he do this? The boy then ran upstairs, and I would go after him; when the sirens came, it was the police. They greeted me and did their job. While the police arrested the man on the floor, I went into the house. I ran upstairs to see if the boy was there, I checked every room, and he is gone. What happened to him? 

I went back downstairs and went to the kitchen, and then I saw a body on the floor. It was a woman. She had multiple stab wounds. Hoping she was alive, I checked her pulse and nothing. She's dead. This must be the mother of that boy who ran off somewhere. I let out a sigh and stood up. That problem child must have a powerful quirk...

To Be Continued