Chapter 4- Eri

Izuku POV

It's been a year since I was presumed "missing" my appearance has changed quite a lot from last year. My hair is a little longer, so I kept some of it in a side braid, my hair color changed to a darker green, and my body structure sure did change a lot. I was tall, I have muscles, but not a lot that makes me look really buff. My face wasn't all that cutesy anymore. I was more mature, even though I was only 14. People sometimes think I am older. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. 

I've also been training a lot, playing games and normal training. Every day I would wake up, go for my jog, school (teaching myself), work, play games, train, and sometimes go out at night. My level is a good 49 and halfway to almost a 50! Paimon helped me a lot, and I have master Anemo (wind) and Pryo (fire). I have gained Electro (lightning) and Hydro (water) but haven't mastered them yet. I also created, traded things, and wished for better weapons. I got a Skyward Blade (sword), The Bell (claymore), Skyward Harp (bow), Primordial Jade Winged-Spear (polearm), and Skyward Atlas (catalyst).

(A/N You can search how they look like on google or something. But if you want me to show how they look, comment!)

I just finished training, so I decided to go out for a walk. I put on a mask and opened my door. I took a breath of fresh air and started to walk out. I passed through stores, gas stations, and more until I stumbled upon a dark alleyway. A little girl bumped into me. She seemed to be quite young to be out late at night. 

I bent down to her level, pulled my mask down, and said, "Hey, small one! Are you okay?" 

The little girl was shaking and responded, "I-I don't want to go b-back," I was confused.

"What's your name?" I asked

"E-eri," She responded.

"Well, Eri, let's go back to my place, and you can tell me more about what's happening," I suggested, and she nodded.

We walked back to my place, and she clung to me the whole time. When we got to my place, she looked around with her eyes but still held onto me. I told her to sit down on the couch, and she nodded. I went to get some snacks, but then she grabbed onto me.

"P-Please don't go, M-mister!" She shouted, and I patted her head.

"I won't leave; I was going to get some snacks for us. Apples?" I asked her and her eyes sparkled. I let out a chuckle and went to the kitchen as Eri held on to my hoodie. 

After we both sat down and she ate the apple slices.

"So, Eri, why were you running away?" I asked, and she looked down.

"...Th-the man... he would put needles into me and sell them. I-I killed people!!" She started to tear up, and I comforted her.

"What are you saying?"

"My quirk is called Rewind, and I can rewind people's bodies and even kill them. That's what a did to papa, and he is d-dead because of me!" She cried harder

"Then a man said that he would protect me, and my grandpa trusted him. But he did bad things to me! He put needles into me, kill me, then put my body back together," Eri cried out. I was shocked and worried for her. She said her dad was dead, and this man would do surgeries on her. 

I pulled her into a hug and patted her back. She calmed down a little bit but still cried while eating apples. 

"You can stay with me!" I exclaimed, and she smiled. 

"R-really?" She asked, and I nodded. 

I told her we could buy her clothes tomorrow, we both got ready to go to bed. Since there was only one bed, we had to sleep with each other. She woke up a couple of times because of nightmares, and I comforted her. The next day I woke up earlier than Eri and made breakfast for us. I needed to put lots of nutrition in it because Eri was very malnourished. Once I finished, I woke up Eri and after we ate breakfast and then went outside to go shopping. The day went by quickly, and soon we were home.

"Dad, what's your quirk?" I was shocked by what she called me, but I let it slide.

"My quirk is called RPG," I told her.

"What does it do?" She asked, and I explained her eyes were in awe.

"Can you show me this Paimon girl?" Eri asked, and I nodded. 

"Hello! Paimon is wondering why you called?" Paimon said and looked down to see Eri.

"Oh! Who is this?" Paimon asked

"This is Eri, and she is staying with me," 

"H-hello," Eri said

After Paimon and Eri talked a lot, and they had fun, Eri smiled more and laugh. That made me happy to see the little girl laugh. 

"Izuku, isn't the UA exams coming in a month?" Paimon asks

"Oh yeah, I don't know if I'm prepared for that," I chuckled.

"What's UA exams, dad?" Eri asked and looked my way

"UA exam is a test to go to UA, the most prestigious school for becoming a hero," I smiled at the girl.

"Woah! But dad is already a hero," She said, and I laughed.

Soon Eri and I went to bed and slept peacefully. Until I had a nightmare...

I walked downstairs, and I see my mom getting stabbed multiple times, her blood on the floor. The screams of terror. Replayed over and over.

Eri shook me awake.

"What wrong?" I asked

"You were having a nightmare... and you wouldn't stop moving," Eri told me, and I smiled, then patted her on the head.

The exams are in a month, and I have a month to get better.

Eraserhead/Aizawa POV

It's been a year since this kid has been missing; he must look different now since it's been a year. I let out a sigh. This problem child is good at not leaving traces, there is only one photo of him, but it's when he was 11. All the other photos of him were deleted, and his files got corrupted. Now we don't have a name, age, or quirk. 

To Be Continued