Chapter 9- Hero vs. Villains

Izuku POV

"Why should I tell you? It's not like you care?" I responded, and he looked hurt.

It was quiet for a minute, and I was about to leave until he spoke.

"I-I'm sorry. I know I've bullied you for a long time, but I'm sorry. I just felt that you were looking down at me, and I know you were trying to help me, but I let my pride get into the way. I was planning to apologize the day after your birthday, but it said you were missing on the news, and Auntie Inko was dead. I was hoping you would be at school, but you weren't. I thought you were dead. But now that you are here, I can finally say I'm sorry," He said and looked down. I didn't know what to say and stood there.

"On my birthday, mom died at night from a man who broke in. That's when my quirk activated. I ran away because I didn't want to be put into a foster care system. So I got a job and a small apartment," I told Kachan, and he did something unexpected. He hugged me, and I hugged back.

"I'm glad you're okay, nerd," He said, and I smiled. Then the bell rang, and we both went back to our classroom.

"I'm coming in like a normal person!!" All Might said, and everyone was ecstatic.

"Who knew that's how normal people walk into a room," Paimon said.

All Might told us to change into our hero costumes. I put my costume on, and thankfully, it fitted. I then walked out, and almost everyone was outside waiting.

"I like your outfit, Izuku," Momo came up to me.

(My costume)

"Thanks, I like yours too! Umm

"Thanks, I like yours too! Umm... it's because of your quirk, right?" I asked, and she seemed shocked but nodded.

"Oh! Izuku, I like your outfit," Ochako said, and I thanked her.

"You look like a prince or an adventurer, Izuku!" Mina popped out, and I blushed from her compliment.

All Might then gathered our attention and told us what we are going to be doing. It was Hero vs. Villain training. I was grouped with Jiro Kyoka, and we are against Kachan and Iida.

"Hey, Izuku!" She came up to me, and I waved.

"Do you have a plan?"

"Hmm, it's not really a plan, more like intuition," I responded, and she looked confused.

"So, I think no, I know that Kachan will come after me first," I told her and continued to tell her the plan. Then All Might shouted, go. Jiro and I ran into the building.

"Deku!!" Kachan shouted and launched himself. I signaled Jiro to, and she nodded.

"Come at me with your fancy quirk, Deku!" He shouts, and I smirk, then ran to a bigger area.

"Stop running, Deku," I hear him shout, then stopped.

Kachan is good at close combat, so I need to keep him as far away as possible, at least until Jiro finds the bomb. This would be a good time to have Geo (earth) now. I summoned my catalyst, and Kachan chuckled. My Mini Seelie: Cucurma disappeared because I was about to fight.

[Pyro- Elemental ATK: Jumpy Dumpty]

Jumpy Dumpty bounces three times, igniting and dealing AoE Pyro DMG with every bounce.
On the third bounce, the bomb splits into 8 mines.

"Eh? How weak," Kachan said a ran up to me, but he stepped on one of the mines, making it explode.

I then changed my stance, still using the catalyst.

[Anemo- Elemental ATK: Astable Anemohypostasis Creation]

A small Wind Spirit pulled Kachan, launches opponents within its AoE, and deals Anemo DMG and Pyro DMG.

[Player Level up to LVL 51]

"Agh!" He yelled, and I ran. Then my earpiece rang.

3rd POV

"Woah, Izuku is so manly," Kirishima said, and Kaminari nodded.

"He's handsome too!" Mina shouted, and all the girls agreed.

"Tch, lucky bastard," Mineta muttered.

Izuku's earpiece rang, and it was Jiro.

"I found the bomb. It's on the fifth floor," Jiro whispered.

"I'll be up there in maybe 5 minutes. You know the plan," Izuku said.

Jiro used her quirk to make the floor break and vibrate, which got Iida of guard.

"Hah, found you!" Iida said, and Jiro smirks.

Iida ran to Jiro, but it wasn't easy because Jiro mangled the ground. While those two had their battle, Izuku was almost there and only had 2 flights of stairs left. But Bakugo came out and blasted Izuku on the back.

"Gah!" Izuku gritted his teeth from the pain.

"Hah! You thought you finished me, Deku!" He shouted and was going for a punch, but a blocked it.

Damn, that hurts still! Izuku thought and tried to get some distance but failed.

[Anemo- Elemental Burst: Forbidden Creation]

Izuku hurls an unstable concoction that creates a Large Wind Spirit. While it persists, the Large Wind Spirit will continuously pull and launch Bakugo, and deals Anemo DMG.

"Ugh! Sh*tty Nerd!" I yelled

"Sorry, Kachan!" Izuku said and sprinted up the stairs.

While Jiro was distracting Iida, Izuku sneaked up and was able to touch the bomb.

"Hero Team wins!" All Might shouted.

To Be Continued