Chapter 21- Training Camp! 1

(A/N Sorry for not posting yesterday I was busy with projects and other stuff for school!)

Izuku POV

Everyone was outside the bus waiting for our teacher. Then a group of people walked by us, it was class 1-B. Apparently, they were going on the trip too.

"Hello, Izuku!" Kendo came up to me.

"Oh, hello," I responded.

"The extra training you taught at the intern really helped!" She exclaimed and thanked me.

"No problem," I responded and slipped my backpack on.

"Oh yes! I wanted to ask you something," She then said and took her phone out.

"Can I get your number?" She asks, and I was stunned.

"Sure," I said, and she handed me her phone.

"Also what's your Herogram? Let's follow each other!" She suggested and I nodded.

I told her my username and so did she. We then followed each other.

"Wow, Izuku! You already have a ton of followers! Oh, I need to go on the bus. See you there," She waved.

"Izuku, I didn't know you knew a girl from 1-B," Kaminari came up to me.

"Yeah, and she even asked for your number! Lucky," Mineta said and crossed his arms.

"How do you guys know each other?" Kaminari asked.

"Oh we interned under the same company," I say and they nodded. Then there was a loud shriek.

"Omg!" Mina shouted and she had a magazine in her hand. She then came running up to me.

"Izuku! I didn't know you... modeled," She whispered the last part.

"Especially like this," She showed me the picture and I got flustered from embarrassment.

"H-how did you get that?" I ask her.

"I always keep up with my magazines and hot boys," She snickered.

Iida then shouted to get on the bus and in our seats.

"Mina, what were you shouting about?" Uraraka asks.

"Hehe, I'll show you," Mina whispers and takes out the magazine.

"Eh? Why did you bring a magazine to the camp?"

"Wait let me find the page!" Mina whined.

"Oh here!" She then says and shows it to Uraraka.

"EH!?" Uraraka shouts and covers her face. Mina is giggling.

"What happened!?" Hagakure jumped up, and Mina showed her the picture.

"Oh! That's Izuku," Hagakure asked, and Mina nodded her head.

After 2 hours of driving on the bus, we finally made it. The Wild Pussycats introduced themself. They then went on about how we need to go through a forest to get to the camp. Everyone tried to get back on the bus, but one of the Pussycats reshaped the floor and had us fall.

We all then went on to fight the beasts. Most people were together. I didn't want to fight right now.

"Izuku, what are doing?" Paimon popped out.

"I don't want to fight, so I'm avoiding the beasts," I responded.

"Hm, Paimon is hungry," She then said, and I opened my inventory. The floor began to shake and a beast was in front of me. Paimon then disappeared, damn you. I summon my claymore.