Chapter 5- UA Exams

3rd POV

The UA Exams start in a month, and Izuku trained his hardest while juggling being a dad and a part-time worker. He still is trying to master Hydro (water) and Electro (lightning), but he also practices with Anemo (wind) and Pryo (fire). He got better with using the basics of his sword, bow, claymore, polearm, and catalyst. He and Eri have a good daughter and father relationship, even though Izuku is not the biological father.

Izuku also taught Eri to control her quirk with the help of Paimon. Eri can now rewind any injury her dad has, which is really helpful. Izuku's overall stats increased 2x's more than what it was before. His Elemental Bursts were more powerful than before, and the same with his Elemental Attacks. Soon the UA Exam came by quickly.

Izuku POV

Today is the big day; I woke up Eri so we could get ready. 

He wore this-

His hair was like this-

Then they walked out and made their way to UA

Then they walked out and made their way to UA. Izuku had to bring Eri with him because he didn't want to hire a babysitter, and he's sure that they will allow him to. He got to UA and walked into the auditorium. He sat down with Eri on his lap.

"Hello, Everyone! Can I get a YEAH!" President Mic shouted and made Eri jump a little. Nobody responded.

"Heh, tough crowd," He said and explained everything on the exam. Then a boy with glasses raised his hand and asked his question. I don't know; I wasn't paying attention. My attention was on Eri, who was scared.

"And you with the dark black/green hair!" He pointed out

"Me?" I questioned

"Yes, you! I don't believe that child is allowed to take the exams!" He exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes, ignoring him.

"Settle down, settle down," President Mic said and explained more about the exams. 

After Eri and I went over to the field, and I saw Kachan. I tried my best to avoid him, and thankfully he didn't see me. I looked around to see a lot of people, and someone tapped my shoulder. 

"Hello, My name is Uraraka Ochako!" The girl said, and I smiled.

[Name: Uraraka Ochako - Quirk: Zero Gravity // user has the power to manipulate gravity in ways such as making objects weightless or making objects float, or even make herself fly.]

"My name is Izuku... I don't do last names," I responded, and she nodded her head to show her understanding.

"I understand. I'm just wondering why you have a child with you?" Uraraka asked

"Well, I found her, and she had a rough past. So I took her in with me. She calls me dad, but I'm not biologically her dad," I responded, and she was going to say something before Mic shouted go.

Everyone started to move, but I just stayed behind and wait for them to go. Once everyone was gone, I set Eri down and called Paimon out to take care of her.

3rd POV

The teachers were up in the building watching the students.

"Why is that young boy staying behind?" All Might asked

"Hmm...seems like he has a child with him," Nezu responded.

"Kids are growing up so fast," Midnight said

"She might be his sister," Mic said to Midnight, and she nodded.

"He is quite interesting, from what I can see from his forum," Nezu said and showed it to the teachers.

"Hm... Izuku, there is no last name. I never heard of the quirk RPG before, and it must be new. He is 15!?" All Might exclaimed

"Oh... I thought he would be older," Midnight responded.

The Heroes stopped looking at the child's forum and went back to spectate the students.

Izuku was doing pretty well. He has 75 points in total, using just his sword. He got the smaller ones like 1-2 pointers. The 3 pointers were bigger, and Izuku decides to test his Elemental Attack. He despawned his sword and spawned his bow. He used Hydro Blast Elemental ATK and water generated from the bow hitting the 3 pointer. He then switched his stance for using a claymore and ran up to the 3 pointers hitting it. 

[Player has unlocked Elemental Bursts]

"Interesting, so he has a type of water power," All Might says

"But he used different weapons, and they would spawn and despawn," Mic exclaimed

"Yes, his quirk is indeed interesting," Nezu said

Izuku felt a rumble under him, and when he saw people running away. And heard someone call for help.

"Help! Help!" A girl with black hair shouted, and Izuku ran up to her.

He lifted the rumble off of the girl and helped her up. 

"Th-Thank you," She said, and then the 0 pointer came up to us.

"Stay here," Izuku told her, and she nodded in hesitation.

"Seems like things might get interesting," Nezu said and giggled maniacally.

Izuku summoned a bow and used his Elemental Burst.

[Hydro- Elemental Burst: Flash of Havoc]

He swiftly fires a Hydro- magic arrow, dealing Hydro DMG. Izuku then switched to his sword, letting out another Elemental Burst.

[Electro- Elemental Burst: Starward Sword]

Izuku unleashes the power of lightning, dealing with Electro DMG in an AoE. Then he began to blend into the shadow of his blade, striking a series of thunder-blows to the 0 pointer simultaneously. Making the 0 pointer Electro-charged and making it immobilized. Izuku changes his weapon to a bow again to do another Elemental Burst.

[Pyro- Elemental Burst: Fiery Rain]

A symbol was shown on the bottom of the robot, and a shower of fiery arrows came down, dealing continuous AoE Pyro DMG. 

[Player has Overloaded opponent]

The 0 pointer exploded.

[Player has Level Up!]

To Be Continued