Chapter 12- USJ 2

Izuku POV

I coughed blood out. When the Nomu hit me, it was like a piercing sword. I wiped the blood off my face. I summoned my bow. Just a couple of hits, and I can heal Aizawa Sensei. My HP was 3,002/5,928. I can't let that thing hit me, or I won't be able to use my quirk. The Nomu was going for another punch, but before, I used an Elemental Skill ATK.

[Cryo- Elemental Skill ATK: Icy Paws]

I fired an Icy Paw that deals Cryo DMG to the Nomu and formed a shield on me once I hit it. The shield's DMG Absorption scales are based on my HP. The shield protected me from the Nomu's punch but disappeared quickly. I then spawned a sword. I knew I couldn't kill that thing, so I had to play around with it.

[Cryo- Elemental Skill ATK: Adeptus Art: Herald of Frost]

I used the Icevein Talisman, and brings forth the Herald of Frost, dealing Cryo DMG to the Nomu. It barely did anything, but it periodically regenerates my HP. My HP is now at 4,028/5,928. I then switched to my catalyst and did a normal ATK.

[Hydro- Normal ATK: Whisper of Water]

I performed up to 4 water splash attacks that dealt Hydro DMG. The Nomu then froze, and I summoned my claymore and swang it. Hitting the Nomu making the ice shatter and slow the movement of the Nomu. I checked my stats, and I was able to do 2 Elemental Brusts. I switched to my bow and took a breath. This will be a stretch.

[Electro- Elemental Burst: Midnight Phantasmagoria]

I summoned a raven, and it spreads its twin wings of twilight and defends me. Using this increases my speed and fights on the field without me having to, but only for a short time. I ran over to Aizawa to let out another Elemental Burst.

[Cyro- Elemental Burt: Signature Mix]

I toss out a special cold brew that deals AoE Cryo DMG and creates a Drunken Mist in an AoE. This mist heals people within its field for a duration.

"This won't heal Aizawa Sensei fully, only some wounds and his HP for the usage of quirk," I told them.

"Oh, it looks like it's working, kero. He is gaining consciousness," Tsu said and pointed.

I forgot about the Nomu, and once my raven disappeared, it came after me. It ran to me at full speed, and I turned. I couldn't move in time, and I knew I was going to die...

"I am here!" I heard, and a gush of wind came. I then opened my eyes to see All Might.

"You did well, young Izuku," He said, and I nodded.

"Now take Aizawa over to the other," He said, and I shook my head,

"Huh?"

"I can't do that All Might. He is in the process of healing right now, and If I move him before the mist disappears, he might be in great pain after," I told him and understood.

"Then once it disappears, take him to the others!" He smiled, and I nodded.

"Nomu, kill All Might," Hand man said, and the Nomu responded.

The Nomu came crashing down at All Might, but All Might dodged it.

"He is quite fast. I was almost not able to see him. So the rumors were true, All Might is getting weaker,"

I watched the fight between the Nomu and All Might. I saw that All Might was getting weaker and not doing so well. The Nomu was doing a really nasty beating on him. I then saw my mist disappear.