Chapter 6- Shinso & Letter

3rd POV

All the Heroes were shocked about what they just saw. 

"So he doesn't only have water? He has lighting and fire too!?" Mic exclaimed, and Eraserhead plugged his ears.

"Interesting, indeed. What do you think, Aizawa?" Nezu turned and ask

"Can I have him in my class?" Next was shocked at Aizawa's response but nodded.

Izuku POV

That was so cool! I never let out multiple Elemental Bursts at one thing before! I turned to see the black-haired girl, shocked.

"Thank you for saving me," She then said.

"My name is Yaoyorozu Momo, but you can just call me Momo," She says and bows.

"I'm Izuku. I don't do last names," I responded and bowed to.

"That was so cool, what you just did. What's your quirk?"

[Name: Yaoyorozu Momo - Quirk: Creation // Person can create anything that is not alive, the person does so using the fat cells in her skin by manipulating the molecules within.]

Interesting, she is powerful, "My quirk is called RPG,"

"RPG? Like video games?" She asks

"Yeah, it's mostly based on Genshin Impact," We both talked some more until I saw a floating figure and a small child come up to us.

"Dad!" Eri yelled and hugged Izuku

"Sorry, Izuku. Paimon tried to stop her, but Paimon failed! Paimon is hungry now," Paimon said, and I chuckled.

"It's okay," I said, and I saw how Momo was confused.

"Sorry, this is my daughter Eri. She had a rough past, and I took her in. I'm not biologically her dad," I told Momo.

"Hello, my name is Momo," Eri smiled back and waved.

"Dad, can we go home now? I'm hungry," Eri asked, and I patted her head.

"Looks like we have to get going. See you around, Momo," I said and waved bye to her.

Eri and I went our merry way back to the apartment. I made Katsudon for both of us, and I made a sticky honey roast for Paimon. 

"How well do you think you did on the exam?" Paimon asks

"I think I did good enough for me to get in," I responded and ate the katsudon. 

"Menu Screen," I said quietly, and a light green box popped up. 

"Hmm... what are you looking at?" Eri asks

"I leveled up to LVL 50, so I get a little prize in my mailbox," I responded.

I went to my mailbox and clicked on prizes. I showed it to Eri and told her to choose a box. She chose the middle one, and it turned out to show pets. 

"Pets?" I questioned

"Ooh~ Pets! Paimon was hoping this would happen soon!" Paimon spun excitedly.

"Paimon shall explain now! These pets are called Mini Seelie! There are 3 types so far Dayflower, Rose, and Curcuma. Let's see how many are you allowed to get?" Paimon flew to me and looked.

"Oh! It looks like you can get 2! Go on!" Paimon shouted and flipped

I clicked on pets, and It showed a blank white Mini Seelie and clicked on it. The Mini Seelie then began to shake and changed color to yellow and glowed. It popped out and floated next to me.

"Oh, you got Mini Seelie: Curuma. They say that Seelie's this color will bring good fortune!" Paimon exclaimed

I then clicked it again to get my second pet. The Mini Seelie changed color to pink and glowed. Then popped out and floated next to me.

"Aww!! This one is so pretty! This tiny pink Seelie can't speak, but it silently walks the world with the player it loves," Paimon spun around and looked at my Mini Seelies. 

After a couple of minutes, Eri and I went to bed, and in a week, I got a letter from UA. I opened it, and it was a letter from Nezu.

{Hello, Izuku! Your forum is interesting, and you just put your first name, quirk, birthday, age, and gender. No other description! Anyways let's get past that. You got in a total of 107 points. 53 villain points and 54 rescue points! Congrats! You will be placed in class 1-A, but before the year begins, I would like to see you personally. So please come to UA a day before school starts. We will be discussing certain things. Sincerely, Nezu}

I was happy that I got in, but he wants to discuss somethings with me. I hope it's nothing bad. I let out a sigh and put the letter on my desk. I then told Paimon and Eri I got in. Both were excited for me. I then remembered that I had to go back to work today. 

"I forgot that I had to go back to work today!" I shot up from my seat.

I took a month off of my part-time job to train and take care of Eri.

"What's work?" Eri looked up at me

"It's something to do to make money, so I can pay for this apartment and take care of you!" I smiled, and she smiled back

"I'm also going to take you to my work, so get ready," I told her, and she jumped out of her chair in excitement. 

After she was done changing, we headed to the cafe. My manager greeted me, and I explained why Eri is here. She understood. I put my apron on and told Eri to sit at the table in the corner. I gave her some math and writing problems for her to do. 

"Hello, welcome to the Neko Neko Cafe!" The manager said, and a boy around my age came in. He had purple hair and bags under his eyes. He sat down and looked at our menu. I took his order and gave him his coffee. 

"Um... are you that guy who destroys the 0 pointer in the UA exams?" He asks and I was shocked

"Yeah, were you at the exams?" I asked him and he shakes his head

"No, I was recommended," He responds and my eyes sparkled

"Really!? That means you really strong!" I exclaimed 

"No, not really," He says with his head down, but with a slight smile. 

"My name is Shinso Hitoshi," He said and looked up

"I'm Izuku, I don't do last names," I responded. After we talked more and I ended up getting in trouble with my manager because I was slacking.

To Be Continued