Chapter 16- Sports Festival 4

Izuku POV

[Player has Level Up: LVL 62]

I went to go check up on Todoroki to see if he is okay. I open the door and see that he is awake.

"Hello, Todoroki-kun!" I said and walked up to him.

"Hello, Izuku," We sat in silence for a little bit.

"Oh, here is something that will help a little, maybe," I say and open my inventory.

I handed him a Delicious Tea Break Pancake.

"This will heal you up a little bit, but for me, when I eat this, it allows me to use my quirk longer," I say.

"Thank you, Izuku. For this and what you did back there," He says.

"No problem, that's what friends do!" I smiled, and he did a slight smile.

"Oh, I got to go! I am gonna beat Kachan!" I said and left.

"Here are our finalists! Izuku from 1-A and Bakugo from 1-A!" Mic says.

Then Mic said go, of course, Kachan started. He came at me with a full blast, almost too fast for me to react. I dodged it in time, but I still got some burn marks.

"tch," I let out.

I need to distance myself, but he is so persistent in his moves.

"Stop moving, Deku!" He shouts and does another punch.

"Ack!"

I did a flip back to get some distance. I summoned my bow.

[Hydro- Normal Charged ATK: Cutting Torrent]

I perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of Hydro will accumulate on the arrowhead. An arrow fully charged with the torrent will deal with Hydro DMG and apply for the Riptide status. Opponents affected by Riptide will suffer from AoE Hydro DMG effects when attacked by me in various ways. DMG dealt in this way is considered Normal Attack dmg.

[Hydro- Elemental Skill: Foul Legacy: Raging Tide]

I unleash a set of weaponry made of pure water, dealing Hydro DMG to Kachan and entering Melee Stance. In this Stance, my Normal and Charged Attacks are converted to Hydro DMG that cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion. I performed up to 6 slashes on him. Since he is affected by Riptide with a melee attack unleashes a Riptide Slash that deals with AoE Hydro DMG. DMG dealt in this way is considered Elemental Skill DMG and can only occur once every 1.5s.

"Agh!" He sheered in pain. I switch to my sword.

[Cryo- Elemental Skill: Kamisato Art: Hyouka]

A gracious style of Kamisato Art. I emit ice around myself and, shortly afterward, launches nearby opponents and deals with Cryo DMG. I froze Kachan, then launched him.

"Ack," He hits the ground.

"Is he out?" Mic says quietly.

"Tch, Deku!" He shouts and throws an explosive at my face.

I fell down. He then picks me up and launches me out. I then plugged myself to the ground so I don't get out of bounds. I check my stats, and my HP is at 5,680/8,223. Kachan launched himself to me and was about to explode my face. But then he changed his position behind me and exploded my back. I launched forward and fell on my chest.

[HP 4,982/8,223]

I got up but then was exploded in the face again. I got up faster this time and was able to dodge it. I did some flips to get the distance. Kachan then launched himself at me again. I changed into my polearm.

[Anemo- Elemental Skill: Lemniscatic Wind Cycling]

I lunge forward, dealing Anemo DMG to opponents in his path. I then was behind him, switching to my sword.

[Cyro- Elemental Skill: Adeptus Art: Herald of Frost]

Using the Icevein Talisman, I bring forth the Herald of Frost, dealing Cryo DMG to Kachan. My normal and charged ATK will do more damage and regenerate my HP. Kachan quickly got up and blasted my stomach. I still held my balance and felt a breeze. I look down and saw my uniform top was ripped. I thought these were supposed to be fireproof??

While I was in thought, Kachan blasted me over and over.

"Ack"

I then used my arm to block a blast and flipped back to my side to get some distance. He also stood up and did his stance. I switched my stance to more comfortably for Hydro moves. I then started to sprite to Kachan.

[Hydro- Elemental Burst: Guhua Sword: Raincutter]

I initiate Rainbow Bladework and fight using an illusory sword rain while creating the maximum number of Rain Swords. My Normal Attacks will trigger consecutive sword rain attacks, dealing Hydro DMG.

[Cryo- Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art: Soumetsu]

A quick and powerful style of Kamisato Art Kamisato, I create a bladestorm, which deals Cryo DoT to all opponents caught within. When DoT ends, the bladestorm explodes, which deals extra Cryo DMG to all opponents in a wider radius.

Kachan was frozen with elemental reactions. The crowd roared, and I walked away until a heard a crack. I turned around, and before I could react, Kachan sent a huge blast. It all went by fast, and then everything went black.

Eri POV

I was watching the TV and saw Papa froze the man. I was so happy that he won, but before the other man said Papa won, a huge explosion came. Then the dust cleared out, and I saw Papa on the floor. I was really worried about him. But then the blonde man picked Papa from the shirt and started to yell at him. Why though?

The other man said that the blonde angry guy won. I was sad, but at least Papa got 2nd place!

Izuku POV

I opened my eyes and saw white. I got up, and I was in a very comfortable bed. Then I looked around and realized I was in Recovery Girl's office. I turned and saw Todoroki up, but he was looking out the window.

"Todoroki!" I shouted and waved.

"Oh, Izuku, are you okay?" He asks, and I nod.

"I saw what happened, I thought you were going to win, but I guess Bakugo broke out of your ice," Todoroki said.

"Yeah, I was quite shocked too. I don't think anyone has been able to break free from my Cryo," I said and looked down.

"Cryo? Is that ice?" He asked.

"Yeah, for my quirk, I have elements, and they are named differently. Cyro, Electro, Pyro, Hydro, Geo, and I believe there is another one," I say as I put my hand on my chin.

"Your quirk is really cool, Izuku," Todoroki says, still in his emotionless voice.

"I think your quirk is amazing!" I say with my smile.

"Hurry up, kids, All Might is about to give out the awards!" Recovery Girl said, and we both got up.

Todoroki was on his 3rd podium, I was on 2nd, and Kachan was chained to 1st. I don't know why he was so angry, maybe because he wanted me to fight more. All Might soon came and gave us our medals.

After school, I went to go pick up Eri, and I walked there with Tsu.

"Congratulations, Izuku," Tsu told me.

"Thank you, you did well too," I told her.

We got to the school.

"Dad!" Eri shouted and hugged me.

"Well, goodbye, Izuku. See you tomorrow," Tsu said and waved.

"Are you hurt?" Eri asks.

"I'm fine, sweetie. No need to worry!" I say and patted her head.

To Be Continued