Chapter 18- Internship 2

Izuku POV

Uwabami's photographer took our picture, and she chose the best one for us. Kendo still seems quite disappointed that we aren't fighting. Momo is trying to make the best of things. I, on the other hand, am quite enjoying this. I chuckled at the thought that I might be starting a modeling career before a hero career. 

"Why are you laughing?" Kendo comes up and asks.

"Just a thought that I might start a modeling career before a hero one," I chuckled.

"Hm, I still want to do something more heroic," She crosses her arms.

"I can teach you a thing or two," I say, and her eyes lit up.

"Really? You placed 2nd in the sports festival! You're really going to help me!" She says, and I nod.

"Yeah, and this also benefits me. I can learn how to multitask better and teach," I say.

"Could you also help me, Izuku? I didn't do well at the sports festival," Momo came, and I nodded.

"Well, I guess we can start later today because Uwabami is busy with setting up a side career for us," I say.

"When will we start," Momo asks.

"After lunch, I'll ask Uwabami for a place to train," I said and walked over to Uwabami.

"Hey-" Uwabami cut me off.

"Time for social media now!" She says.

"Huh?" We all say.

"Don't you guys have social media? Like Herogram?" Uwabami sits with her legs crossed. We all shake our heads.

"I'll create some for you guys. Herogram or any social media is important to be a model and a hero. You can update your fans on what you are doing and get an engaging audience," She says.

Uwabami made accounts for us and posted some pictures of us. She then went on her Herogram account and took a picture of us, captioning as.

'My lovely interns are here to learn everything I got as a hero and model!'

She also tagged all of us. I think that is what it was called. She then went to fill us in for some modeling gigs, and she put herself as our guardian. 

"So what were you saying?" She turned to me.

"Oh, is there a training area here?" I ask.

"Of course, it's downstairs to the right," She says.

"We will pick up this tomorrow to see if you guys got chosen for any of the ones I signed you guys up for," She said and collected her things.

"For now, you guys are free to do whatever you guys want. I'm guessing you will train," Uwabami then walks downstairs, and we follow.

"Here is the training room. Enjoy young heroes," Uwabami said and went back upstairs.

We all change into our hero outfits.

"Okay, time for training. Um, first at the sports festival you both did well. Momo, I saw you didn't get the chance to create anything sturdy," I say, and she nods.

"Yes, Tokoyami did a good one on me. He knew I needed time to create things," Momo stated.

"I didn't really see you a lot Kendo," I said, and she scratched her head.

"What's your quirk?" I ask.

"My quirk is big fists, and this grants me to enlarge my hands and increase my strength," She says.