Chapter 22- Camp! 2

(Didn't update yesterday because I went to go watch the Demon Slayer movie and let me say that was so sad!!!)

Izuku POV

Huh? Did he say what I thought he said?

"Huh?" I asked.

"You're going to fight them," Aizawa said and dragged me over.

Aizawa then greeted Vlad King and asked for a fight. Of course, Vlad King didn't back down but was shocked that Aizawa asked. Aizawa then said it was a fight between me and class 1-B. Vlad King agreed and we started to fight.

I let out a sigh, "Why do I have to do this?" I mutter. I look to my sides to see Aizawa watching and Vlad Kind smiling. 

3rd POV

"Oh, it's class 1-B," Mina said.

"Huh? Are they picking up a fight with, Izuku?" Jiro asked.

"It seems like this is the training D- Aizawa gave to Izuku," Shinso said.

"Wait he's going to fight all of them!?" Mina shouted, and Shinso nodded.

Izuku POV

I defeated all of the smaller people and there were only 5 left. Monoma I cannot let him touch me. Honenuki I can't get into his line of reach or anywhere in his line. Tokage is really strong and smart. Shiozaki is being very observant or maybe trying to avoid me. Then Kendo, she has really gotten stronger from our last training session. 

The only thing I can do to eliminate a person is going straight to Shiozaki. I ran to her and she obviously notices. Shiozaki sent her hair vines to make a shield for her, which is exactly what I wanted. I summoned my sword.

[Pyro- Elemental Skill ATK: Passion Overload]

I unleashed 3 consecutive attacks that deal impressive Pyro DMG, but the last attack triggers an explosion that launches both me and Shiozaki. I don't take any damage from being launched. Once she was launched, she got knocked out. I let out a sigh and I felt my feet sinking to the floor.

I look down and loo back up to see Honenuki using his quirk on the floor. I tried to move, but it was like quicksand. I turn my head to see all of the other three charging at me, I need to think quick. I quickly switched to my catalyst.

[Pyro- Elemental Normal ATK: Kaboom!]

I throw things that go boom when they hit things! Perform up to 3 explosive attacks, dealing AoE Pyro DMG. It landed right on the floor and exploded, it then launched me from the explosion. I landed on my feet behind them. Then I felt something crawl up on me. I look on my shoulder and see a hand. I flicked it off and looked up. I saw Tokage, she called back her hand.

Kendo then came at me with her hand and I jumped back. I turn and see Monoma, he was so close to touching me. I jumped in the air and pulled my wing glider out. I landed on a rock. The next person I should get knock out is either Monoma or Honenuki. I smirked.

"Hmph, the 1-A student is getting cocky!? Just because you defeated some of us doesn't mean we lose!!" Monoma started to shout and laugh out absurd things. I took this as my chance. I used my sword.

[Electro- Elemental Skill: Stellar Restortation]

Hurls a Lightning Stiletto that annihilates my opponents like the swift thunder. When the Stiletto hits its target, it deals Electro DMG to opponents in a small AoE, and places a Stiletto Mark on the spot hit. I hit Monoma with it and he shut up. 

"Eh!? What did you do!?" He shouted. I saw Kendo stretching her arms out to me. My rock was also sinking because of Honenuki. 

I used the Stiletto again and teleported in front of Monona also hitting him with my Electro charged sword. He then fell and got knocked out. I turned around to see their faces. All looked shocked, I let out a little chuckle.

3rd POV

"Wow, Izuku is actually winning," Momo stated.

"He's strong," Shinso said.

"So manly!" Kirishima then said.

Izuku POV

I switched to my catalyst before anyone could move.

[Player unlocked Elemental Bursts]
[Anemo- Elemental Burst: Forbidden Creation]

I hurl an unstable concoction that creates a Large Wind Spirit. While it persists, the Large Wind Spirit will continuously pull and launch them, and deal Anemo DMG. I then used an Elemental Skill.

[Hydro- Elemental Skill ATK: Let the Show Begin!]

Summons water droplets resembling musical notes that form a Melody Loop, dealing Hydro DMG to surrounding opponents and afflicting them with the Wet status. I ran up to the Large Wind Spirit to get them wet. After I changed to my claymore.

[Cyro- Elemental Skill ATK: Spirit Blade: Chonghua's Layered Frost]

I strike the ground with my greatsword, causing a Cryo explosion in a circular AoE in front of him that deals Cryo DMG. My claymore is covered in the frost and froze them. My Wind Spirit then disappeared. I held my claymore up high and slashed Kendo and also Honenuki. 

The ice broke and they were both dizzy. They then passed out, now it's only me and Tokage. She was unfrozen and tried to stay balanced. I checked my stats and all were pretty low. I changed to my polearm then.

[Geo- Elemental Skill: Dominus Lapis]

"Every mountain, rock, and inch of land is filled with the power of Geo, but those who can wield such powers freely are few and far between," I smirked and she looked confused.

Commands the omnipresent power of the earth to solidify into a Stone Stele, standing 30 seconds, dealing AoE Geo DMG at the creation. When created, deals AoE Geo DMG. Additionally, every 2 seconds, it will resonate with other nearby Geo Constructs, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents. Stele creation and Resonance generate 0.5 elemental particles.  

Possesses 150% DMG Absorption against all Elemental and Physical DMG. Characters protected by the Jade Shield will decrease the Elemental RES and Physical RES of opponents in a small AoE by 20%.

Tokage seemed confused about what was happening yet she felt a slight pain now and then. I climbed up my Geo pillar and stood up top. She broke off into 50 pieces then and I couldn't see where the rest of her body parts went. I then turn around and saw she was out of the area where she could get damaged by my pillar.

Jokes on her though, I can still get her. I smirked. I see that the wet status is still on her whole body. I change into my bow.

[Electro- Elemental Burst: Midnight Phantasmagoria]

I take on a form of a raven for a short duration. I flew to Tokage and went through her giving her an electro charge because of the hydro I used earlier. Then switching to my sword I used another Elemental Burst.

[Cryo- Elemental Burst: Adeptus Art: Preserver of Fortune]

Using the Icevein Talisman, I bring forth the Herald of Frost, dealing Cryo DMG to her. Herald of Frost will deal damage 4 times over its duration after it is initially cast and deals damage. It also heals me 4 times. Using this stopped the electro charge, but froze Tokage. I then simply used the handle of my sword and hit her neck. Breaking the ice and knocking her out.

3rd POV

"W-what?" Vlad King choked out.

"Hmm," Aizawa mumbled.

"Seems like I need to put my students under harder training," Vlad King then said.

...

"Remember our mission," Shigaraki said.

To Be Continue