Chapter 17- Internship 1

Izuku POV

I hope Iida's brother is okay. I remember him leaving early, and he looked distressed.

"Dad, are you okay?" Eri tugged on my jacket.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking. Oh, it looks like we are here," I say, and we walk in.

"Okay, bye, Eri. Be-" I was cut off by kids coming up to me.

"Wow! Is this your dad, Eri!? He was at the sports festival! So cool!" A child said.

"You're quirk is amazing, sir!"

"You were so cool!"

I chuckled and said, "Thanks, but I can't sit and chat. I need to get to school too,"

I got up and waved bye to Eri. Then headed to the bus stop. I walked onto the bus and grabbed onto the rails. 

"Hey, are you Izuku?" Someone said, and I turned around.

"Y-yeah," I respond.

"Y-you were really great at the sports festival!" The lady said while blushing.

"Oh, it's the kid from the sports festival! You were amazing!" Izuku started to get complimented, and it was a little bit overwhelming.

He then got off the bus and went into UA. Once he opened the door to his class, he heard people saying how they got noticed.

"So many people talked to me on my way here!" Mina shouted.

"Yeah, same!" Kirishima then said.

"People were starring at me too, and it was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure said.

"Isn't that normal for you?" Ojiro responded.

I then sat down, and Aizawa walked in. He said good morning, and we all responded. 

"We have a special hero informatics class today," He said, and everyone was worrying.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names," Then the whole class got excited.

"And here are the totals for those with offers," Aizawa pulled at a remote.

Everyone got quiet and looked not at the screen. Todoroki was first, then me, and then Kachan. I think I know why Todoroki has the most. It's because he is the number 2 hero's son, of course. I'm guessing he is going to intern with his father, so boring. 

"It seems that all eyes were on these three," Aizawa said.

"Todoroki first and Bakugo third? That's the total opposite," Jiro stated. 

Then Midnight came in. Most of the boys were getting loud in their minds. 

"Midnight is here to make sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that,"  Aizawa then rolls himself into his signature sleeping bag.

Midnight passed some papers for us so that we can write our hero names.

Then everyone presented their names. I almost laughed at Todoroki's. It was just his name, but I mean, he is a simple guy, I guess. Then it was my turn, and I was kind of nervous.

"Gaming Hero: Deku," I say.

"Hmm! Very interesting!" Midnight says, and everyone agrees.

"Izuku, why did you chose Deku has a Hero name?" Ochako comes up to me and asks.

"I don't know, since Kachan calls me Deku might as well use it, even if it means useless," I say with a smile.

"Well, Deku kind of sounds like Dekiru, meaning you can do it!" Ochako says.