Chapter 23- Camp! 3 & Muscular

(A/N New update schedule!! New chapter every 2 days! So in 2 days another chapter will be posted!)
(A/N The reason for this is because it's almost the end of my school year and I must focus on my studies!)

Izuku POV

We all finished training and we head to go eat dinner. When we got there they told us that we had to make our own dinner. I honestly didn't want to do that. Everyone got into groups to make food. Todoroki used his fire to light his group's furnace, Kacchan blew his up. 

"Izuku! Could you light it?" Hagakure asked and I summoned my polearm.

"Eh!? W-why the weapon!?" She freaked out.

"It's the only way for me to use fire," I told her.

[Pyro- Elemental Skill: Guoba Attack]

Summons Guoba the Panda. After 2 seconds, Guoba starts breathing fire at an opponent, dealing AoE Pyro DMG every 1.5 seconds 4 times.

"Oh! So cute!" Mina shouted and walked to it.

"Don't go close to, Global. It'll blow fire to your face," I said, and Mina backed away.

After we all had delicious curry in front of us.

"Mm! So good!!" Kaminari and Kirishima said together.

"Paimon doesn't like this!" Paimon whined and I opened my inventory.

"Here," I have her some Fisherman Toast.

"Mmm! Thanks!" She grabbed it and ate it. I looked around and saw Kota running off without eating. I decided to follow him not bringing any food.

I walked up to him and saw it was a cave.

"Hey! Who- Oh, it's you," Kota said and sat down.

"Hey, why didn't you eat?" I asked him and sat down next to him.

"Not hungry," He responded.

"So, I restored your faith in heroes?" I smirked. 

"Tch," He responded.

"You know you remind me of Kacchan or should I say Bakugo Katsuki," I chuckle, then I heard a rumble. It was Kota, it seemed hunger got the best of him. I opened my inventory and grabbed something.

"Here," I handed him Golden Fried Chicken.

"Thanks," He said and ate it.

"Wow, this is really good!" He exclaimed and continued to eat.

"Mind explaining why you used to have zero faith in heroes?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Heroes were dumb. My parents Water Hose they died from a villain. It's so stupid them giving names like Hero and Villain then killing each other. Just to show off their quirks... stupid...but at school when Eri told me about you and what you did. I thought you were cool. So you're the only exception!" He shouted and I chuckled.

"Also, sorry for what happened to your mom," He said and I looked stunned.

"Oh, Eri must have told you. It's okay, she made me who I am today," I smile.

"We should get back the others might be looking for us," I say.

3rd POV

Soon the next day came. Everyone started their training. Izuku fought 1-B and almost lost, but won in the end. After they all ate and it came for special training. The Wild, Wild Pussycats explained the concept of the training. Then soon the Villains appeared.

Izuku POV

"Huh!?" I shouted and looked around. Kota where is he?

"We are the Vanguard Team of the League of Villains!" A Lizard said. It looked out at all of us and smiled when we got to me.

"Found him," It whispered. It then charged at me, but Tiger blocked it. I ran away to go search for Kota. 

Where is he? Oh, I know!

I jumped from tree to tree, rock to rock, then finally got to Kota's hideout. I saw a shadow figure about to punch him.

[Geo- Elemental Skill: Breastplate]

Summons protective stone armor, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents and creating a shield. The shield's DMG Absorption scales are based on my DEF.

I threw myself in front of Kota protecting him with my body. The huge guy broke my shield and I felt a sharp pain from my back.

"ACK!" I screeched and rolled on the floor with Kota in my arms. I felt something fall out of my pocket.

I then looked up and saw his figure. He had huge arms that might as well be the size of myself! I saw his eyes, one of them was replaced with some type of machine. Then I saw his hair and jawline, and I knew who he was.

"Oh, you're the one we are after," He says. Huh? What does he mean?

"What?" I say and guarded Kota.

"You're the one we need. I was told not to kill you, but they didn't say anything about not injuring you," He says and rushes over to me. He had his fist in the air. He's fast.

I punched near my face, luckily I had a reaction to block it, but it still hurts. 

"Agh!" I shouted and flew to the wall. I heard him chuckle slightly.

"Come on. I saw you fight better at the sports festival," Muscular said and I opened my eyes. I saw him running at me about to make another impact.

I dodged it, my arm felt like it was going to break. I looked at it and saw a pretty nasty bruise, but not broken. I let out a sigh of relief and spawned my bow. I pulled it up and got into position.

[Hydro- Normal Elemental ATK: Cutting Torrent]

I was aiming at him, but he kept on moving. I tried my best to shoot at him and when I finally unleashed the bow. I got him. I perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of Hydro will accumulate on the arrowhead. An arrow fully charged with the torrent will deal Hydro DMG and apply the Riptide status.

"Agh! Water? Tch," He let out and came at me. I changed into my sword and came at him too.

He got to me first, I held my footing and stayed put. Hiding my sword I used a simple Element attack.

[Cyro- Elemental Skill: Frostgnaw] 

Unleashes a frigid blast, dealing Cryo DMG to opponents in front of me. I then looked up and saw him frozen, in thin ice. With the short time I had, I grabbed Kota.

"Kota, are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I need you to go back to the camp, fast," I told him and he looked hesitant then nodded. Kota ran back and soon Muscular was unfrozen. I turned to him.

To Be Continued