Chapter 30- Ultimate Moves!

Izuku POV

We were all brought to Gym Gamma to create our Ultimate Moves. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll be able to create one because my quirk is built of multiple moves that are already made with no other way of using it. At least, I think. I mean there is a lot of ways of using moves, but I can't create any new ones.

We all walk in and it's empty but huge! 

"Waah! It's huge!" Mina shouted and I smiled at her reaction.

Everyone was in their hero costume except for me because it's all torn. Also, I ask for new models for a costume. Iida then asked a question and Aizawa gave a long explanation. The other teachers told us more about these moves that we are going to create. After everyone started to brainstorm ideas, while I was braindead.

"What can I do?" I muttered to myself.

"What are you doing?" Ectoplasm hit me.

"Ah! I'm not sure what to do," I responded.

"Tell me about your quirk," He then said.

"Well, it's called RPG which is a type of game. I believe it only revolves around the game Genshin Impact, but I remember I was told that it could hold more than one game. My quirk is a build-up of preset moves that can only be used one way," I explained.

"Please continue on," He said.

"I mean it can be used multiple ways, but what I am saying is that I can't change or create moves. Also, my quirk is like when you play games, there are stats and other things-" I was cut off.

"Okay, just practice with your own quirk," He told me and I nodded.

Later All Might came to give us tips and ways to improve. He told me to continue what I do and I smiled. Later I decided to check the support room to see my new models for a costume. When I got there Ochako and Iida were behind me.

"Oh! Izuku!" Ochako waved and I smiled. She got red and then BOOM!

There was dust and debris everywhere. It then cleared and I felt a weight on me. I opened my eyes to see Hatsume.

"Oh, when did you get here?" She asked and I saw her chest. 

I looked away and said, "I-I just came here to see my models for my costume,"

"Oh! Izuku! Yes, your costumes!" She shouted and I was dragged into the room. Ochako and Iida followed me.

"Here they are!" She exclaimed and there was a couple of them in front of me.

"Woah! What are all of these!?" Ochako shouted

"These are all of Izuku's costume models," Hatsume exclaimed and touched it.

"Three is a lot though," I said.

"Well, you need to be stylish! Each of them has the same attributes to help you with your quirk!" She exclaimed and gave them to me.

"T-Thanks. I guess I'll be going. See you tomorrow, Iida and Ochako," I left and they said bye to me.

I walked towards the dorms and went into the common area with costumes in hand. 

"Dad!" Eri came running up to me and hugged me. I fell to the ground and my costumes came with me.

"Hello, Eri," I said and patted her head.

"What are those, Izuku?" Kirishima came up to me and gave me a hand to pick me up.

"Thanks, these are my hero costumes," I replied and picked them up from the ground.

"Costumes!?" Mineta shouted.

"Costumes!?" Mina then came out from the kitchen. 

"Yeah, I have three of them, even though I only need one," I smiled sheepishly.

"Ooo~ can't wait to see them!" Hagakure said and I chuckled.

"Sure, I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said and walked to my room with Eri.

...

To Be Continued

(Sorry for the short chapter!)

(Suggest some other games please!)