Chapter 7- Meeting Nezu

Shinso POV

So this is the boy that dad told me about. He did look like the missing boy 2 years ago. Dad is still stuck on that case, and now that I see Izuku in person, I think it's a little strange that he doesn't say his last name. Once we finished our conversation, we exchanged numbers, and I left.

"Welcome back, Hitoshi," Dad says, and I nodded.

"I met Izuku," I told him.

"How was he?" He asked

"He was actually delightful to talk to. He didn't tell me his last name. He said that he doesn't do last names," I responded and heard my dad hum.

Izuku POV

It's been a week, and It's Sunday now. I have to go to UA to discuss things with Principle Nezu. I got ready, and so did Eri. Mini Seelie: Rose seems to like Eri better than me, but it's fine. I already have Curcuma. Once we were ready, we headed out to UA. We got to Nezu's office and knocked, he told us to come in, and we did.

"Hello, Principle Nezu," I said and bowed. Eri was looking around the room and clung to me.

"Hello, Izuku. Come and sit. Tea?" He asks, and I shook my head

"What did you want to discuss, Principle Nezu?" I asked, and he smiled

"I see you don't want to beat around the bush," He said and took a sip of tea.

"Why don't you say your last name?" He asks

"I don't think it's relevant," I responded, and he seemed to want a more in-depth response.

There was another knock on the door, and Nezu said to come in, and it was Eraserhead. I was so excited when I saw and went to ask for his autograph.

"Open Menu," I said, and I clicked on the journal, and then a pen spawned. Eraserhead was confused but then took the pen and put his autograph on it. I thanked him then sat down.

"I hope you don't mind, but I invited Eraserhead too," Nezu said, and I shook my head. Eraserhead sat down next to Nezu.

"So, Izuku, do you know that unsolved case of a kid missing?" Nezu asked, and I could hear my heartbeat, but I kept cool.

"Yes, I do. But I don't understand why this has to do with me," I responded, and Nezu laughed.

"Izuku, you don't have to hide it anymore! Or should I say Midoriya Izuku," The chimera sipped his tea and smiled.

I let out a sigh and turned to look at Eri, who played with Mini Seelie: Rose.

"Okay, you got me," I said

"Why did you run?" Eraserhead asked.

"I ran because I didn't want to be put into a foster care system,"

"What about your father?" He asks.

"He's never been in my life. I don't know where he is, but mom use to argue a lot on the phone with a man," I said and clenched my fists.

"Do you live by yourself?" Nezu asked and I nodded.

"Dad, I'm hungry," Eri came up to me and opened my menu screen. Going to my inventory, giving Eri a snack.

"Who is she?" Eraserhead asked

"She is my daughter, not biological one. She had a rough past and I decided to take care of her," I said and smiled.

"Also, yes I do live by myself. To make rent I work at a cafe and they pay well," They both hummed.

"Did you have anything to do with your corrupted files?" Nezu asked and I knew he knew.

"Yeah, I hacked into it and changed everything. I erased all pictures of me, but I must have not erased all of them," I responded.

We all talked some more until it was dark. I left with Eri in hand to our apartment.

Next day

I woke up to my alarm beeping and Eri shaking me. I turned my alarm off and got into my UA uniform. Recently I found a school to enroll Eri, so today is her first day too! We both went out to the kitchen and Paimon was out sleeping on the couch. I made some miso soup for all of us and Eri woke up Paimon.

"Paimon is tired, but Paimon smells something delicious!!" She floated over and grabbed the miso soup.

"Mmm... this is delicious!" She exclaimed.

"Eri-chan, are you excited for your first day of school?" Paimon asked

Eri was hesitant to answer, but said, "Kind of, b-but I don't want to get bullied,"

"Paimon thinks you'll be fine!" Paimon floated over and patted Eri on the head.

"Dad, can you give me pigtails?" Eri turned and asked me.

I walked over to the little girl and tied her hair up in pigtails, she looked adorable. I then opened my menu screen and went to my inventory to find our Mini Seelies.

[Player toggled Mini Seelie: Curcuma] [Player toggled Mini Seelie: Rose]

Rose went over to Eri and did flips in the air in excitement. Curcuma came over to me and calmly flipped and went on my shoulder.

"Oh looks like we should get going," I said and carried Eri off of her seat.

Paimon disappeared, while Eri and I walk to her school.

To Be Continued