Chapter 15- Sports Festival 3

Izuku POV

"When I was 4, I was diagnosed quirkless," I told him. He looked shocked.

"After I cried and cried, my mother comforted me most of the time, but she had a lot of work to do. My father left us, or so I think, when I was born," I did a slight smile.

"Next day, I went to school and told my best friend, Kachan, I was quirkless. After I did, he changed. He was always hot-headed, but then he started to bully me," Todoroki looks at me with a little sympathy. 

"Then, on my 13th birthday, my mom got me a video game that I have always wanted. My quirk also activated around this time. It was the best birthday ever, but who knew that would be the day my mom died," I said and looked down. 

"Do you remember the case of Midoriya Inko and son who went missing but presumed found now?" I asked him, and he nodded, then realized. 

"Are you the kid who was missing?" He asks, and I nodded.

"Don't tell anyone though, the Pro Heroes know already, and same with Kachan," I told him.

"We better head back before we are late," I said and left.

"Time for the One on One, battles!!" Mic says. I was up against Sero. Tape? 

"Rules are simple. Just get your opponent out of bounds or immobilized!" Mic yelled

Sero looked hyped, and I was calm. His quirk is tap, and he needs distance to use it well. I need to get closer and closer to him. Mic shouted go, and Sero already started. He tried to get me with his tape, but I dodged them. I summoned my polearm.

[Cryo- Elemental Skill: Ravaging Confession] 

I swiftly shift my position to appear behind Sero and then pierces and slashes him with my polearm, dealing Cryo DMG. I slashed him in the blind spot behind the neck and knocked him out.

"Sero is immobilized!! Izuku wins! What a boring first start!" Mic screams.

Sero was put on a stretcher and taken to Recovery Girl. I then walked back to the waiting room to grab water and walked up to the bleachers. All the battles were kind of expecting. The only fight I enjoyed was Kachan and Ochako's. It was fascinating, and there were times I thought Ochako would win and others where I thought Kachan would win. Kachan won it, and I went to congratulate him.

"Kachan, nice job winning!" I said.

"Tch, whatever nerd," He said, and I turned around.

"Aye, Deku," He then says, and I turn back around.

"You better beat half and half," He says, then walks away. I smirked.

I'm walking to the battlefield and saw Todoroki. I smiled at him, and he nodded.

"Start!" Mic said, and Todoroki immediately used his ice.

I summoned my claymore at the same time. 

[Pyro- Elemental Skill: Searing Onslaught]

My Claymore was cover with Pyro, and I hit Todoroki's ice. It deals with Pyro DMG, and this skill can only be used 3 times. Good thing it was enough to block the ice. Now it's my turn! I changed to my bow.

"Izuku was able to break through the ice!!"

[Pyro- Elemental Skil: Explosive Puppet]

"Baron Bunny!" I said, and a bunny came out.

It was as if Todoroki was put on a spell when the bunny came out. Baron Bunny was taunting Todoroki, drawing their fire. While he was under a spell and tried to attack the bunny, I took this as an opportunity to plan my next move.