Chapter 25- Camp! 5 & Defeat

(A/N Changing schedule again, sorry! So I will be posting 2 new chapters every week starting today!  So always keep updated on Wattpad!)

(A/N The only reason I am doing this is that it's May for me and the last month of school I have before I graduate. I need to study and complete some work!)

Todoroki POV

The masked Villain flew away and we ran trying to catch up to him, but it was hopeless. So many questions ran through my head about why they wanted to kidnap Izuku!? They should've chosen Bakugo. I let out a sigh and looked up, the Villain wasn't there. My eyes widen, I then thought of something.

"Tsu, could you launch us up in the air, that direction? Also, Uraraka could you make us weightless?" I asked and they both nodded. Uraraka using her quirk made us weightless and Tsu wrapped her tongue around us. 

She then swung us around and threw us in the air.

"Ah! What the hell Half 'n' Half!? How are we going to land!?" Bakugo shouted at me, then I looked down and saw that we were over the Villain.

"We'll land on the Villain," I said and that's what we did. We all stepped on the Villain in landing and saw that there were other Villains here too.

"Mister get out of the way," One of the Villains says, he had some burn scars on his face. His hand was then covered in blue flames and sent them our way. Thankfully we dodged them, I got a little burnt though.

3rd POV

Todoroki was being targeted by Twice. He used his ice to try to freeze Twice but failed. Twice would always cut the ice or burst through it. The only person that was able to do that was Izuku.

While they were fighting Mr. Compress spawned out and was stunned that they still chased after him. He walked over to Dabi.

"Where's Izuku?" Dabi asked and Mr. Compress went to his pocket.

"Hm?" Mr. Compress muttered, his pockets were empty.

...

"Bakugo, Todoroki! Let's get going," Shoji said and showed the orbs that had Izuku and Tokoyami in them.

"Haha, it didn't take you that long. Especially since you have 6 arms!" Mr. Compress shouted and the three started to run. 

Todoroki made an ice shield and Dabi was about to melt it down when Mr. Compress signaled to not do it.

Shoji, Bakugo, and Todoroki were running until they saw a Nomu. They took a turn and a warp gate was in front of them.

Todoroki POV

Eh!? This was the warp gate from USJ. 

"It's been 5 minutes since the signal," It said. 

I saw the Villains leaving.

"We still didn't complete-" The burnt Villain was cut off, by the masked Villain.

"Oh, that? They seemed so happy that they left in a rush," It said and we were confused about what he meant.

"So I thought to leave a present," He then said and turned around. Wait, it's fake?

"It's just a basic magic trick," He said and pulled his mask down. Opening his mouth to reveal the real orbs that trapped Izuku and Tokoyami.

"What? No way!" I shouted. 

"Tch," Bakugo muttered, he looked extremely angry. He then started a speech and before I knew it Bakugo burst over to the Villain. Shoji and I then started to run over.

The Villain was soon going into the warp gate, but then a beam of light came striking through, hitting the Villain. It was Aoyama, he's been hiding in the bushes. The masked Villain then choked and the orbs spilled out of his mouth. We all rushed to grab them.

I was too late and the burnt Villain grabbed it before me.

"That's sad, Todoroki Shoto," He said and I landed on the ground. I turned to see if Shoji got Tokoyami and luckily yes.

I turned around to see Izuku being held by the neck and sucked into the warp gate. I tried to run to him.

"Izuku!" I shouted, Izuku then smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," Izuku said and I reached out to him, but he already disappeared.

I failed... I failed to protect my classmates. How can I be a hero if I can't even protect one person?

 I then turned around to see Bakguo on the verge of tears, which I thought I would never see, before in my life. He then shouted. Shoji looked at Bakugo in disbelief. Tokoyami was shocked to see what just happened in front of him. I looked down ashamed of myself.

Izuku protect me when the Hero Killer came and I couldn't even do the same for him. What a friend I am. 

We then all walked back with our heads down. 

"Oh my god, guys! You guys are back! And not that injured!" Kirishima came to us.

"Where's Izuku!?" Shinso then came to us and shook me. I couldn't look at his eyes. I knew he and Izuku were best friends.

"I'm sorry," I said and looked at him. His eyes lost hope.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked, I didn't respond.

"What do you mean!?" He shouted and Kaminari came in to stop him.

"Sh-shinso! I'm sure he's fine. Right, Todoroki?" Kaminari looked at me and I looked down.

"...I'm sorry, he was taken... by the League of Villains," I said and everyone just stared at Shoji, Bakugo, and me.

"Y-your joking, right?" Kaminari then asks and went closer to me. I was about to say something when Bakugo opened his mouth.

"Izuku was kidnapped," Bakugo said and people were shocked that he said Izuku instead of Deku.

Then Aizawa, the Wild Pussycats, and some medics came. The medics healed our wounds and did checkups. I also saw Muscular being captured and stuffed into a truck. I didn't know he was there. I went to go ask Aizawa something.

"Aizawa, where did that Villain come from?" I asked him.

"Hm, that's weird. You aren't the type to ask questions," He pointed out and I nodded.

"Well, that's the Villain Muscular. He was up on a hill near a cave," Aizawa told me, and I was about to walk away.

"Izuku, defeated him," Aizawa then said and my eyes widen.

"How?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'm not sure. All I know was that he was protecting someone," Aizawa told me and I wondered who it was. I saw him look to the side towards the child, I believe his name was Kota. 

He was crying a little bit, it then makes sense. Izuku saved him... 

I walked over to Kota and crouched down to his level.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him and he looked up. He seemed to be like Bakugo. 

"What's it to you?" He asked and wiped his tears away. I smiled slightly.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me," I told him and he looked down.

"...He's gone and I didn't even get to thank him," Kota said quietly and began to tear up. I then felt bad.

"Don't worry! We'll get him back!" I reassured him and I see him smile.

"You better," He then says and I smile.

To Be Continue