Chapter 24- Camp! 4 & Kidnapped Izuku

(A/N I did not upload on schedule! AGAIN! Sorry!)

Izuku POV

I turned to him and I saw he was shivering a bit, but it quickly stopped. Hydro status was still on him and I was about to use another elemental skill. When he then punched me with amazing speed. I flew back and hit the walls, again. I coughed out some blood and fell to the floor.

I landed on my feet though and looked up, seeing he was coming at me again. I used my catalyst and stood up.

[Electro- Elemental Burst: Lightning Rose]

Summons a Lightning Rose that unleashes powerful lightning bolts, launching surrounding opponents and dealing Electro DMG. The Lightning Rose will continuously emit lightning to knock back opponents and deal Electro DMG for so long as it persists.

This trapped him and made him electro-charged. Dealing Electro DMG over time until the effect wears off, every tick shocks and interrupts any action. It also creates a lightning bolt that jumps to one nearby Wet target, dealing Electro DMG.

"Agh," He screamed and was in electroshock.

Then the only thing I could think after this was to knock him out. Keeping my distance from the lake and him.

[Pyro- Elemental Skill: Jumpy Dumpty]

When thrown, Jumpy Dumpty bounces thrice, igniting and dealing AoE Pyro DMG with every bounce. On the third bounce, the bomb splits into 8 mines. The mines will explode upon contact with opponents, or after a short period of time, dealing AoE Pyro DMG.

Muscular stepped on some of the mines and they blew up on him launching him back but not far where he was out of the lightning lake.

I need to finish this. The lightning lake disappeared and he was still standing. I changed to my claymore and ran straight at him.

[Pyro- Elemental Burst: Dawn]

Releases intense flames to knock nearby opponents back, dealing Pyro DMG. The flames then converge into the weapon, summoning a Phoenix that flies forward and deals massive Pyro DMG to all opponents in its path. The Phoenix explodes upon reaching its destination, causing a large amount of AoE Pyro DMG. The searing flames that run down his blade cause it to be infused with Pyro.

And with that Muscular was knocked down. I let out a sigh and panted. This is probably the most I have gotten hit in a battle. The pain started to increase more when I move. I tried my best to walk back to camp. Every time I took a step I felt a sharp pain striking my body.

"This feels like hell," I muttered and pushed on.

Soon I was in the middle of the forest. Ugh, where am I? I looked around at my surroundings. I'm hungry. I opened up my inventory and got some food to heal me.

"Paimon would like some too!" Paimon popped out and almost scared me.

"God, you almost scared me," I turned to her and she scratched the back of her head. As I took a couple of bites of my food, I heard something and looked up.

Then all of a sudden dark shadow came at me, and I feel electroshocked for some reason. I closed my eyes and I could hear a loud bang. I then opened my eyes to see I was on Shoji's back.

"Huh? Shoji? What happened?" I asked him and he let me down.

"Dark Shadow," He then says and explains what was happening. We then watched and saw Tokayami being swallowed by Dark Shadow.

"T-Tokoyami-kun," I whispered and then it charged right at us.

"Run, Izuku!" Shoji shouted at me and we both ran.

"What do we do?" I asked Shoji.

"The only thing that will calm Dark Shadow is light. We probably need to find Todoroki and Bakugo," He suggested and I just smirked.

"Hey, don't forget I have some light flashy power," I told him.

"Let's just get to Kacchan and Todoroki-kun first," I say and he nodded.

We then ran and finally met with them. I saw a huge block of ice and another villain.

"Tokoyami is out of control, use your quirks," Shoji shouted at Kacchan and Todoroki.

Darkshadow then threw the villain out of consciousness. I then summoned my polearm and charged to Darkshadow, same with Kacchan and Todoroki.

[Pyro- Elemental Burst: Spirit Soother]

I command a blazing spirit to deal Pyro DMG in a large AoE. Upon striking the enemy, regenerates a percentage of my Max HP. This effect can be triggered up to 5 times based on the number of enemies hit. We hit Darkshadow together and calmed it down.

"Sorry, thank you for saving me," He said and I patted his back.

"It's okay!" I smiled at him and he looked down.

"Why do you guys think the Villains are here?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh, I remember when I fought Muscular he said that I was the one they wanted and before that one of them said found you, ohh," It then hit me that they were after me!

"So they're after you?" Todoroki asked.

"No sh*t, Half'n'Half," Kacchan says.

"I think we should try to head back to through camp, by cutting through the forest," I suggested and everyone agreed. We then all ran back and I saw Urarka and Tsu, also another unknown person.

"I'm glad that you guys are okay!" I said and they nodded.

"What's happening? Why are the Villains here?" Uraraka asked.

"They're after Izuku," Todoroki says.

"Deku?!" Uraraka shouted.

"Why?" Tsu asked.

"We don't know," Shoji responded.

"Let's ju-" Before Todoroki could finish, everything went black for me.

Todoroki POV

Before I could finish Izuku was nowhere near us. I turned around and saw a Villain.

"We'll take him to a stage where he can shine even more," It said.

"Aye! Give Deku back to us!" Bakugo shouted.

"Hm? Izuku doesn't belong to anyone," The masked Villain said.

"Tch," Bakugo had explosions coming out of his hands.

"Give him back!" Bakugo shouted again and threw himself up to the Villain. The Villain dodged it though and flew up, we couldn't catch him. He then landed on a tree.

He then started to make a big speech, but I couldn't pay attention. We need Izuku back.

"Wait, Tokoyami-kun is gone too!?" Shoji shouted and I looked around. Damn...

To Be Continued