Chapter 19- Hero Killer & Internship 3

[A/N I was supposed to upload this chapter yesterday and forgot. So it's been like almost 2 weeks since I uploaded...]

Izuku POV

"Momo, I need to go help Todoroki!" I said to her, and she nodded.

"Kendo and I will handle this!" Momo said.

I then hopped out of the train and landed on a rock.

"Paimon, how long will it take for me to get to Hosu City?" I ask and jump from rock to rock.

"About 10 minutes going the speed you are going," Paimon said.

"Okay, I hope Todoroki can stall a little longer," I muttered.

Todoroki POV

"Ack!" The Hero Killer stabbed me and was about to lick his blade.

I dropped my phone and tried to knock the blade out of his hands. We were doing hand-on-hand combat at this point, which I'm not that good at. I used my quirk to freeze him, but he dodged it. I then rush over to him to prevent him from licking the blade. So far, all I know is that when he licks his blade, I might be paralyzed.

"Todoroki! This isn't your fight!" Iida shouts as I was fighting Hero Killer.

I ignored Iida and kicked the Hero Killer in the stomach, making him stumble back.

"Does it look like you can fight right now?" I said, and Iida got quiet.

I need to send my location to the pro heroes. I ran to grab my phone, but then all of a sudden I couldn't move. Damn it. I almost forgot about him. I heard the Hero Killer do a light chuckle. I was so close to my phone. All I needed to do is call the pro heroes. I heard some footsteps coming closer to me and saw a shadow because of the moonlight.

I could see the blade hovering over me and the Hero Killer's smile. I tried to move but couldn't. Then everything seemed to be in slow motion, and I heard a gush of wind. I knew who made it here.

"Todoroki-kun!" I heard him scream.

Izuku POV

[Anemo- Elemental Burst: Gust Surge]

Guiding the path of the wind currents, I summon a forward-moving tornado that pulls objects and opponents towards itself, dealing Anemo DMG every 0.5 seconds, 9 times. It sucked Hero Killer in and moved him away from Todoroki. I then switched to my bow.

[Pyro- Elemental Charge ATK: Sharpshooter]

I perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, flames will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged flaming arrow will deal Pyro DMG. I shot at the tornado with Hero Killer stuck in it.

"Todoroki!" I screamed and ran over.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm guessing the Hero Killer's quirk has to do something with paralyzing and blood," Todoroki stated, and I nodded. I turned and saw Iida.

"Iida!? What happened?" I rushed over to him, and he stayed quiet.

I then saw a shadow behind me. The Hero Killer drew his blade down to me, but I dodged it.

"Hm? You dodged me?" He said.

I ran up to him, and we had a blade battle. I then had enough time to do an elemental skill.

[Hydro- Elemental Skill: Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen]

I perform twin strikes with his sword, dealing Hydro DMG. Simultaneously, this ability creates the maximum number of Rain Swords, which will orbit me.

"Water? What will this do?" He asked.

"Let me show you," I changed to my claymore.

[Electro- Elemental Skill: Claw and Thunder]

I swing the Thunder Wolf Claw, dealing Electro DMG to opponents in front of me. Upon striking an opponent, I gain an Electro Sigil, which increases his Energy Recharge rate. I can have up to 3 Electro Sigils simultaneously, and gaining a new Electro Sigil refreshes their duration. This hit the Hero Killer and sent a wave of shock throughout his body.

While he was in this post-shock moment, I ran over to Todoroki and Iida to heal them.

[Cryo- Elemental Burst: Signature Mix]

I toss out a special cold brew that deals AoE Cryo DMG and creates a Drunken Mist in an AoE. This mist will heal the two for as long as it will stay.

"What did you just do, Izuku?" Iida asks.

"This is one of my moves. It will heal you guys, but only for some time," I respond, and I turn to the Hero Killer, who was out of shock. I switched to my sword.

[Geo- Elemental Skill: Starfall Sword]

I disgorge a meteorite from the depths of the earth, dealing AoE Geo DMG. The meteorite is considered a Geo Construct and can be climbed or used to block attacks. I climbed it and changed to my catalyst.

[Pyro- Elemental Burst: Sparks 'n' Splash]

"Izuku's Blazing Delight!" I shouted.

For 10 seconds, I summon 5 times 4 Sparks 'n' Splash to attack nearby opponents, dealing AoE Pyro DMG. It is like a cannonball, shooting the Hero Killer over and over. I then jumped off and changed my stance to polearm. He was already pretty burnt, but he wasn't knocked out yet.

[Pyro- Elemental Burst: Soothing Spirit]

I let out a slight giggle.

I command a blazing spirit to deal Pyro DMG in a large AoE. Upon striking the enemy, regenerates a percentage of my Max HP. This effect can be triggered up to 5 times based on the number of enemies hit. The spirit hit the Hero Killer and knocked him out. I turned to look at Todoroki and Iida to see they are not paralyzed anymore.

"Are you guys okay?" I go up to them and ask.

"Yeah," They both say.

We all heard some footsteps coming to us and got into a battle stance. Then we saw who it was, Endeavor. Also Uwabami, Momo, and Kendo.

"Izuku are you okay?" Momo came up to me, and I nodded, but then everything started to fade. Then black.

To Be Continued

(A/N Sorry for the short chapter...)