Chapter 28- Saving Izuku 2

(A/N Sorry for not uploading, but I am back and great now!)

Izuku POV

"Well, I do think it is easy," Shigaraki smirked. 

"Ha! As if," I spate out with a smile.

"You know not, letting people know of your full last name is a fault in trust," He looked at my files. I looked at him confused.

"Even though, your Mom died...why? Why don't you use your last name? Just wondering," He asks and I glare at him.

"I don't want to carry something that brings sadness to me," I simply answered. He got up and walked around the room. 

"I see, neither would I. We have very similar characteristics," He said and I hated that. I didn't want to be on the same page as a Villain.

"Shut up, we don't. I'm different from you," I said and I could hear him chuckle.

"Really? Well, your Mom died, my Mom died. Your Dad is dead and mine is dead-"

"Dead!?" I looked up stunned. That can't be, Mom said he was abroad. 

"Yes, dead! He's been long gone. He worked abroad and was killed in a Villain incident," Shigaraki walked closer to me, with a creepy smile on his face.

"You've been alone all your life, Midoriya,"

Todoroki POV

"Bakugo, where's the tracker?" I asked.

"Tch, don't tell me what to do, Icy-hot!" He shouted at me.

"Don't be disrespectful to your classmates!" Iida did his weird arm movements while shouting.

"Woah, chill dudes," Kirishima tried to calm them down.

"Shh, people could hear us," Shinso glared at us, and everyone got quiet.

He let out a sigh and pulled the trackerr out of his pocket, "I have the tracker and we are close to the place,"

We all started to move as a group, we then got to the place. It looked like a bar? Strange, but okay. We decided to hide in the alleyway and make a plan. Shinso had binoculars and was standing on Kirishima's shoulders. He was looking through the windows of the place. 

Bakugo was being impatient. Iida was brainstorming on what to do and I stayed quiet. Then we heard Shinso gasp and we all lookup.

"What happened!?" Kirishima asked.

"There is a bunch of those Nomus," Shinso said, then continued.

"Izuku and the Villains are at the bar section. Izuku is strapped down on a chair, he seemed sad or frustrated. I saw Shigaraki talking about something, but I have no idea what it was," He said and got off of Kirishima's shoulders.

"We have no idea what they are telling Izuku, we need to think fast," I said and Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Let's just charge in!" Bakugo started to use his quirk to launch him up. We tried to stop him, but it was too late.

We decided to let Kirishima follow him, while Shinso, Iida and I keep a lookout.

Bakugo POV

These Shitty Villains! Always gets in the way of everything and Shitty Deku! I'm going to blast him out of here!

I flew over to the bar and blew a hole into the building. Smoke and debris were in the air and when it cleared out, Deku was nowhere to be seen. Neither was that Shigaraki guy, there were only some Villains.