LILS

It didn't take me long to explain to Lily why I had to stop writing and the danger she was now in. She did not seem to mind though as she said, "I'm just glad to have you back." The rest of that afternoon was spent with Lily, and it was the best way it could have been spent. She told me about how my Twin Petunia had begun to almost despise her and about her troubles with the ever so annoying Marauders. "I wish they would just leave Severus and I alone," she told me. Too bad for her I knew the likely-hood of that was slim. I know knew who the dark greasy haired boy was, Severus Snape. He was my dear sister's best friend. "Hey Aury was it you that pulled that prank a few weeks ago?" Lily asked out of nowhere. I couldn't lie to her so I nodded my head slightly. I was surprised when a small smile broke onto her face. "Don't tell Sev but that was actually pretty good." Sadly we had to go to bed soon after that but I slept soundly knowing that I was finally starting to get my life back.

I woke up before the Marauders the next morning, and when I wondered into the bathroom I was surprised to see a note on the counter. 

 Miss Evans,
           I will permit the continuation of your shared dorms with your fellow Gryffindor classmates as long as nothing occurs. The headmaster wished for me to tell you to wear whatever you are comfortable in. I personally suggest shoes comfortable for running.
Professor Mcgonagall

I smiled and dressed in a pair of muggle skinny jeans and a random tee ~ www.polyvore.com/aurora/set?id=14... I put my hair in a simple bow and left the rest of my hair down. I then grabbed my purple bag and wand. Looking around for anything I left behind I noticed The Marauders waking up. I quickly exited the room. I wanted my new job to be a surprise. I skipped down the stairs and headed towards the great hall ignoring the confused looks I got form the students. "Good morning Dumbles, Minnie!" I called as I skipped up to the staff table where a new chair sat with my name on it. Lucky for me I got to sit right in between the two professors who I had just greeted. They both smiled warmly at me as I took a seat. "I too like cats," Minerva said with a wink as she read my shirt. Something tells me she knew about my animagi capabilities. "So Dumbles... What fun do I get to do today?" I was genuinely excited for the day ahead. "I don't know. We will just have to wait and see..." His eye twinkled and I knew whatever it was I would enjoy it. I ate my breakfast, pancakes, quickly and followed Dumbldore out of the great hall when we had both finished. I knew many of the students were curious as to who I was, and four students in particular wanted to know why I had got to sit at the staff table instead of them. Lily of course already knew. I had told her yesterday. They would just have to wait and see.