Christmas

I woke up to the light streaming in my window. I blinked for a moment before remembering what day it was, Christmas! The dance was a week ago and since then all of us had pretty much done nothing but chill. Lily and I had introduced the boys to some muggle things and Sirius and I had some hardcore cuddle sessions, but other than that we had not done much of nothin'. I quickly hoped out of bed and made my way down the stairs and into the living room where the tree sat. I seemed to be the last one awake as everyone else was already gathered around the presents. They had been sorted and wrapped by color:Mine were red, Lily's green, James's blue, Sirius's gold, Mrs. Potter's purple, and Mr. Potter's white. The adults went first, I know odd. Mrs. Potter had received a nice purple sweater from my sister, a handwritten book from me, a nice baking set from James and Sirius, and a pearl necklace from her husband. She smiled and thanked each of us before turning to watch her husband open his gifts. Mr. Potter had gotten the same thing from Lily and I except for his sweater was a light cream. James and Sirius had gotten him a pranking kit, and Mrs. Potter gave him a pair of shoes. James went next he received the following: a quidditch book from lily, a bag of prank supplies from Sirius, a painting of the quidditch field from me, and a brand new broom from his parents. Needless to say he loved his gifts. Sirius went next receiving the same gifts except for the fact that the painting I gave him was of a candle lit pavilion. He smiled and gave me a knowing look before thanking everyone else. Lily went next leaving me to go last. Her gifts included: A new school bag from Sirius, Two new dresses and a pair of shoes from the Potter parents, a book and a painting of a small girl in a field of lilies from me, and a glittering charm bracelet with a stag and doe charm from James. Though Lily didn't know the significance Sirius and I did and we smiled at the gift. After Lily passed out her thanks it was my turn to go. I opened my gifts slower than the others and the first gift I oped was from James. I carefully peeled back the wrapping paper to find that he had bought me some new pranking supplies. I thanked him before moving on. The next gift was from his parents and I was surprised to find a new broom identical to James's and Sirius's. "The Gryffindor Seeker needs her own broom," Mr. Potter explained grinning. I was smiling from ear to ear as I opened my sisters gift, a new journal and some more painting supplies. I thanked her for the much needed gifts before moving on to the last box. It was decent-sized and it rattled slightly when shook. "Go on open it!" Sirius exclaimed excited. I chuckled slightly at his impatience, but peeled the wrapping off to find a small photo album and a Polaroid camera. "We can keep our memories in it," Sirius explained. I flipped through it to find some pictures already there. There were photos of our first train ride, us at Hogwarts, the pranks, and even from the Christmas party. "I don't even want to know how you got these," I stated turning to hug him. I went to sleep that night knowing that A. I was a lucky witch and B. I had just had the best Christmas.