shopping

Lily and I exited our  rooms wearing ~ www.polyvore.com/shopping/set?id=...  . "I hope we are able to find good stuff," Lily commented as we made our way downstairs. "We will be home by two. You boys need to have your rooms clean and stuff unpacked by then, Understand?" I chuckled slightly at Mrs. Potter. Both boys nodded shaking slightly in fear of the woman. "Come along girls!" She greeted smiling and pulling us close before abruptly apparating. Lily stumbled slightly for she had never experienced the feeling of apparation. James's mother lead us into a small shop run by a small plump witch. "Hello Doretha! I assume you need dresses for the party?" She greeted obviously knowing Mrs. Potter. "You are correct! This is Miss Aurora and Miss Lily Evans. They are to be honored guests and they will require dresses," Doretha replied guiding us over to some seats. "You two stay here while Milly and I find dresses." Lily and I did as she asked. We sat quietly observing the two as they thumbed through the racks. Eventually Mrs. Potter pulled out a light green dress that I could immediate tell would be perfect for Lily. "Lily darling please try this on," She beckoned guiding my sister into a dressing room. Meanwhile Milly had gone into the backroom to grab a dress. She returned while my sister was changing holding a deep red dress in her arms. She smiled at me and held it out for me to try on. I did as she wished and exited my dressing room shortly after Lily. Both of our dresses fit beautifully and Mrs. Potter was thrilled. "We'll take them!" she squealed ushering us back into the rooms to change back into our own clothes. Soon the three of us were on our way back to Potter Mansion where two boys hopefully had their rooms clean.