Filler

I was startled when he began to kiss me back. It was gentle and soft as if he was afraid I would break. Eventually we both had to pull back for air. "I am sorry!" I apologized immediately surprised at my own actions. Sirius shook his head in a daze," Don't be. That was amazing." He smiled and grabbed my hand before we continued to make our way through the halls. The rest of the rounds were spent mostly in our own heads. I stopped and turned to him once we had returned to the common room. "What does this make us?" I asked looking up at him. Unfortunately I had yet to grow since we had arrived at Hogwarts. "Whatever you want," he said looking slightly hopeful. "Lets not announce it to the world," I suggested. He nodded and I was startled when kissed me one last lingering time before we both made our way upstairs. 
TIME SKIP~ it is now Monday morning
I woke up to Sirius gently shaking me similar to how I had woken him two days ago. The past two days have been the best of my life. Though Sirius and I had told no one else of our relationship status, we still sneaked kisses now and then. Honestly Sirius and I had grown close fast. Today was the day that I was assist Professor Mcgonagall in her classes, so I wasted no time getting ready. I dressed in ~ www.polyvore.com/doc_martens/set?... The shoes were just a shade darker than my eyes, and they really made them pop. I was wearing a skirt, which I rarely do, but it had cats on it. I will wear almost anything if there is a cat on it. If you can't tell I like cats. I smiled slightly when I saw what Siri was wearing ~ www.polyvore.com/dog/set?id=14874... "You two need to get together already!" James exclaimed. Remus smiled and nodded in agreement while I stood there blushing so much I probably looked like a Doritos bag. I grabbed my purple bag and ran downstairs to the common room where my sister sat as usual. "You are blushing. What happened?" She always noticed everything. I shook my head pleading her to drop the subject. Thankfully she did and we made our way to breakfast. "I will see you in Transfiguration!" Lily exclaimed excitedly giving me a hug before prancing off to her usual spot at the Gryffindor table. I smiled and headed up to the staff table. "I like your skirt Aurora," Minnie complimented winking. I smiled," Why thank you!" We ate in silence and when we were finished I followed after her to her classroom.