Chapter 112 - Gideon

I gave Emma a few minutes to get her breath back before I let her stand up. Slapping her ass, I urged her towards the bed. "Bend over the bed. I want your hands under your head and your eyes closed."

She did as I ordered without a word, pleasing me greatly. Her ass jiggled as she moved, and I couldn't help but appreciate the view.

Walking up behind her, I let her situate herself at the edge of the bed until she was somewhat comfortable. Laying as she was now on the bed, her toes could barely touch the floor.

"Let's play a game," I whispered. My right hand trailed over Emma's body from her shoulders down her back and stroked her ass before lightly brushing against her wet pussy. "If you can follow the rules, I'll fuck you raw. If not... you'll be sleeping tonight with an unsatisfied cunt. Got it?" I asked, teasing her swollen nub.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned, pressing herself against my fingers, trying to get more pressure on her clit. I put my free hand on her lower back and held her in place.

"The rules are as following...I will edge you for fifteen minutes, you will not make a sound, and you will not move. If you do, we'll start again. You're not allowed to come. You get four tries," I explained gruffly. She shuddered.

My cock throbbed with the knowledge that I would do everything in my power to make it hard for her to win. As much as I wanted that tight pussy of hers, I could find pleasure in her mouth instead.

"Do you understand the rules?"

"Yes, I understand, Daddy," she whispered back; her voice filled with desperation, even after the orgasm she'd already had.

"Good girl," I praised her. Leaving her on the bed, I went and grabbed my phone.

Rolling up my sleeves, I opened the countdown, set it to fifteen minutes, and placed it on the bed beside her.

"Your fifteen minutes starts now," I informed her and started the clock. If she'd opened her eyes now, she'd see my cruel smile.

Starting once again at her back, I stroked her body with light fingers. The power I felt knowing I could do whatever I wanted to her was immense and something I could easily get high off of.

I kneaded her cheeks firmly, feeling the soft flesh mold in my tight grip. My right hand found her pussy. It was soaked, and her juices trickled down her inner thighs. I teased her opening, circling and prodding, but didn't push inside. I wanted her desperate—so fucking desperate she would cry out when I finally gave her more.

My breathing was controlled as I played with her, but my heart was thumping like crazy, sending blood to my already steel-hard cock. Being a dominant, you had to have patience and control of your own body. If you let your dick make the decision, your submissive would never get what they needed. And shit, but I needed this too—to take control of another person's body and take my urges out on them. Fucking—and sex in general—was only one element of BDSM. In many sub and dom relationships, it wasn't even a factor in their arrangement. Some didn't want to mix sex with domination, but I was definitely not one of them.

Collecting Emma's juices, I spread it over her clit and massaged it teasingly. I had plenty of time to build up her desire, to make it impossible for her to stay still or stay quiet.

Fifteen minutes was probably too long—too torturous—for her, but I knew she had it in her, and I needed her to know it as well. She would be able to defy her own body's reaction if only so she could please me. She'd already done it before when we'd denied her an orgasm until we were good and ready to let her have it.

After five minutes, I put more pressure on her clit while my free hand teased her entrance before pushing one finger inside. Even with one finger, she felt snug; her walls tightened their grip around it, desperate to be filled up.