Chapter 131 - Emma

Callan was careful as he pulled out, and laid down on my left side, situating me between him and Mateo. His chest glistened with sweat while I was just about soaked all the way through by now.

For a couple blissful minutes, I was allowed to collect myself. My pulse was pounding at a rapid pace as if I'd run a marathon, and it damn well felt like it. Just one more, and I would reach the finish line.

At the reminder of the last person standing, I looked up at Gideon. He was standing over us in the same place he'd been since we got to bed. His clothes were still on, and I had a suspicion they would stay on until I could no longer look.

It bothered me that he wouldn't allow me to watch him while he was naked. The short moment when I found him in the kitchen while he was unaware of me bombarded my mind, and my pussy freaking clenched at the image I had of him shirtless. He was bulky, all muscle and no fat. His skin was covered with breathtaking artwork that I could stare at for hours, trying to decipher their meaning, if they had any at all. All I could see now were the tattoo swirling around his neck and on his hands. That was hot in and of itself, but seeing the whole package couldn't be beaten.

Gideon was massive, and while he was about the same height as Mateo and a few inches shorter than Callan, it still seemed like he towered over them both all the same.

When I looked at Gideon, all I could think of to describe him was dangerous. It wasn't just the might in his body or the power rolling off him that made him look threatening, it was his face too. The way his square jaw was clenched tight, his mouth set in a hard line and his dark eyes narrowed with permanent anger. It was there in the lines on his forehead from frowning, and the lack of smile lines around his eyes. His expression was hard, there was no give.

He was the definition of dark and mysterious, and I wanted to pry open that thick wall of his and see what he hid beneath.

The man in question narrowed his eyes at me as if he could read my mind. I knew I had a battle ahead if I ever wanted to get through his walls because he would surely fight me every step of the way, but I didn't mind. He was worth fighting for.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered me; the low gruffness of his voice stirred the last ember of arousal inside me. He started unbuttoning the top of his white shirt but stopped when I wasn't following his command.

His jaw clenched with the anger of not being obeyed, but to be fair, I literally couldn't move. My muscles shook when I tried to use them, and I found it next to impossible to pick myself up.

"Get. On. Your. Hands. And. Knees," he growled, emphasizing each word.

"I can't," I bit out. "...Daddy," I added, my brain muddled with the overstimulation.

Finally realizing that I wasn't purposely disobeying, he nodded at his friends, signaling that they should help me.

Instead of going to my hands and knees like Gideon wanted, they turned me around and put two fat pillows under my hips, elevating my ass up in the air, and I laid my head down on my arms.

"You can use your safeword if you can't take any more," Mateo offered me an out as he looked down at my exhausted body.

"I don't need it, Sir," I assured him, though my voice came out raspy and tired.

"As long as you listen to your body. There's no shame in stopping."

Giving him a genuine smile, I said, "I know." While I was tired, I wanted to complete this. Tonight, I needed to have them all.

"Blindfold her," Gideon whispered to one of the guys. I could feel the bed on my right side move as Callan opened what sounded like the nightstand and got back to me. I lifted my head up enough for him to put the blindfold on me. Callan brushed a few hair strands away from my face that had gotten loose from my braid before the cool silky material was placed over my eyes.