Chapter 31 - Emma

The room crackled with electricity as soon as the words were out; like a switch had been turned on.

Mateo's hand gripped my thigh hard, but not enough that it hurt. It didn't seem like he was aware of his grip on me.

Yes, sirs... Damn, I had really said that. I'd envisioned me saying that too many times to count—mostly in bed at night while I masturbated. Though, Sirs in plural, that I had really not seen coming, not even in my wildest fantasies.

For a period of time, these three powerful men would be my dominants, and I would be their submissive. It didn't seem real, but the sting on my arm from me pinching myself stated otherwise.

My mind conjured up imagines of what they might do to me, and fuck, I couldn't wait. How would it feel to have not one but three men order me around? To have multiple men to answer to...?

"Are you sure?" I could hear the hope in Mateo's voice as he asked.

I nodded resolutely. "Completely. But, when I say I'm inexperienced, I mean it. The only thing I know about this is what I've read in books. I don't know my likes and dislikes, my limits, how to act..." The only thing I did know was that I wanted this, badly.

"Don't worry, we'll train you," Callan said as if he wasn't concerned, his voice filled with a dark promise.

My heart beat just a little bit faster from his words. "And when, exactly, will the training start?" I asked with a breathless voice I didn't recognize as my own.

"Oh, is our submissive impatient? You can't wait to get started, isn't that right, Bella?" Callan smirked arrogantly, and fuck, if my panties didn't grow damp.

"Maybe," I admitted, somewhat embarrassed.

Mateo's hand on me loosened as his thump stroke the skin exposed by the slit on my dress. "Gorgeous, there's nothing to be ashamed over." He grabbed my hand and guided it to his sizable tented pants. "Feel this? This is what you do to me, what you do to all of us. We love that you're eager. It just means that you want this—that you want us."

Without his urging and unable to help myself, I grabbed him through his pants, squeezing his dick slightly as I felt him up. His cock was rock hard and throbbing under my hand. My clit pulsed in answer, desperate for more.

Mateo groaned as I slowly applied more pressure, massaging his length slightly.

Who was this girl who felt a guy up in the middle of the restaurant, albeit in a private room? Because right now, I didn't even recognize myself. But I was loving this new side of me.

I jumped when the door opened, and our server came back in. It felt like I'd been caught doing something naughty—which I had—but it didn't seem like he'd seen anything that had been going on before he came and interrupted us.

"Did you enjoy your food?" our server asked, looking at me more than the guys. I was probably flushed red from what I'd been doing before he got here.

After mentally calming myself—and my hormones—down, I nodded earnestly. "It's the best dinner I've ever had," I gushed. The men with me looked pleased as if me enjoying myself was the most important part of the evening.

"Would you like some dessert?" The server asked next.

Mateo had a glint in his eyes as he turned to the man. "Could we get melted chocolate?"

I looked at Mateo, confused. I mean... melted chocolate was good and all, but there had to be better desserts than that. But, apparently not.

With that single order, Mateo ushered the man out. Okay, that was a little bit weird. Neither Callan nor Gideon reacted to it, though, so maybe it was Mateo's thing?

"Melted chocolate? I asked when we were alone.

"You'll see," was all he said back, making me even more confused.

"Have you heard about an in-depth BDSM checklist?" Callan asked, distracting me for the moment.

I nodded in answer. That, at least, I knew. For some reason, I'd been looking forward to going through the list; to see all the options presented to me.

"Good. I want all of us present when we go over it. Unfortunately, I have a business travel tomorrow and won't be back until late Saturday night. Are you available on Sunday?"

"Yes, I don't have any work this weekend." I didn't know how I'd been able to focus when I was at the café, but now after taking the deal? I really didn't know how I would manage to concentrate at work.

"I'll send you a copy of the list so you can go over it beforehand. If you have any questions, write it down so you can take them up with us when we meet." Everything with Callan screamed professional, the way he acted and talked... I wondered if he was like this in bed too—I had to admit I was excited to find out.

"When do you have an appointment to take the tests?" Callan continued, just as professional.

It felt weird talking about STD tests at a restaurant, but that was probably less weird than everything else we'd talked about, like them dominating me. Yeah... it would take a while until I got used to this.

"Next week on Wednesday," I answered.

Callan shook his head. "That'll take too long. I'll arrange an appointment for you with my doctor. Do you have time tomorrow?"

"Uh... sure." How the hell had I ended up in the world of the rich? Truth be told, I had been happy my doctor could squeeze me in next week; typically, I had to wait a couple of weeks to get an appointment if it wasn't anything urgent.

"Great, she'll come by your place tomorrow at three. Does that work?"

Wait... what?

"I can meet her at her office," I protested. The doctor was probably used to make house calls for her wealthy clients, but I wasn't one of them.

"Nonsense, her office is on the other side of the city from your apartment." It didn't seem like Callan would budge, so I begrudgingly agreed.

Before we could say anything more, the server and another guy were back with a chocolate fountain—and fruit, even though we hadn't ordered that. They left just as quickly as they came in.

"Strip," Mateo commanded when we were alone again. I hadn't even had time to grab a strawberry.

Eyes wide and completely caught off guard, all I could do was stare at him.

I looked from the dessert and back at him, trying to figure out what he had planned. Not a single idea came to me.

"Don't worry, you'll get your dessert, but not before we get ours."

Oh, that was definitely something I could get behind.