Chapter 132 - Emma

By the time I forced my eyes from Callan, Gideon was already dressed, and Mateo was nowhere to be seen. The first one was as expected, but not having Mateo here made me stressed.

"He went to your suite, getting the bath ready," Callan informed me, reading me as easily as a book.

"Oh," I sighed in relief. A bath sounded heavenly, but sleep sounded just as good. These men had utterly worn me out.

"I'll go get you some water. Are you hungry?" Gideon asked, watching me intently.

I shook my head. "Not really." I didn't know if I even had the energy to eat. With a nod, he left Callan and me alone.

"You did really good, Bella," Callan said softly, brushing wet strands of hair away from my cheek.

"You think so?"

"You were perfect." He leaned down and planted a lingering kiss on my forehead. The gesture brought a smile to my lips.

We sat in silence, and I tried calming myself down now that I was allowed to take a breather. He stroked my hair soothingly like he was apparently fond of doing before Mateo came to let us know the bath was ready. Unable to move, Callan carried me to my bathroom in my suite.

"I need to use the toilet. Could you...eh...give me a bit of privacy?" I looked at them both, practically begging them with my eyes. I had to pee badly, but there was also lube in a certain place that...wanted out, so to speak.

"Sure," Mateo answered while Callan helped me sit down. I winced slightly as my ass touched the toilet seat, and I knew I would feel even worse tomorrow.

When they left me alone, I practically slumped in relief as I emptied my bladder and did that other thing. My arm was jelly while I dried myself off, but I managed. A couple of minutes later, one of the guys knocked, and I told them they could come in.

Both men were just as naked as me, not bothering to get dressed, and I hoped it was because they would bathe with me.

After getting help washing my hands, because I still couldn't stand on my own, Mateo carried me to the tub. He lowered me into the bath before joining me.

Callan got in the shower instead. I blushed as I watched him wash his dick, knowing full well why he was doing it. It didn't seem like he minded, and if he didn't find it gross, then I shouldn't either. I was happy when he turned off the shower and got into the spacious bathtub with us. They made me sit in the middle of them, with my back against Mateo's chest and my feet on Callan's lap.

The temperature of the water soothed my abused muscles, and the men soothed me. They took their time cleaning me and were so sweetly gentle when washing me between my legs, knowing how sensitive I was.

Gideon found us as we relaxed in the water. In one hand was a familiar bottle of water, which I knew would be full of electrolytes, and in the other was a bowl of fruit salad. He found a stool and brought it to the bathtub before sitting down. I noticed his hair was damp, and he'd changed his clothes. He must've cleaned himself up as well.

Curious about what he was doing, I smiled happily as he held the bottle to my lips and helped me drink. Next, he grabbed the fork and stabbed some fruit with it and started feeding me.

Gosh, I could get used to this. Being taken care of in this way was new to me and it was hard not to feel something when they were like this. My heart bloomed with the warmth of their sweet gestures, and I couldn't have been happier than I was at this moment.

"Thank you," I said to them all as we finished up.

"It's our pleasure," Mateo answered warmly back.

Gideon lifted me from the tub and placed me on his lap, not caring I was getting his pants wet, and helped pat me down with a towel while the others dried themselves. The way they were all working together in taking care of me was unique. They were a unite, no doubt about it. The friendship they had with each other was rare but so beautiful it touched a part of my heart. You'd think they were brothers with how strong their bonds with each other were.

My bed was freshly made, with the covers folded back. Gideon placed me in the middle of it before sitting at the edge of the bed, by my feet. Callan and Mateo joined me on both sides and folded the blanket over us.

I couldn't help the longing look I gave Gideon, praying with my eyes for him to stay. He found my feet through the blanket and gave me a squeeze.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep," he assured me. That wasn't what I wanted, and he knew it, but he didn't offer anything more, and I would take whatever he would give me.

My eyelids were heavy with tiredness, but I didn't want to sleep, not yet. I knew the second I did, Gideon would leave, and I wanted him here with me—with us. This was where he belonged. Not in wherever his bedroom was. Alone.

It was weird how much had changed since the open house—how much I had changed.

These weeks with Callan, Mateo, and Gideon had been like a whirlwind of emotions. They'd made me see just how wonderful life as a submissive can be. They'd given me a taste of this life, and I was addicted. They had shown me my own true colors and that it was nothing to be ashamed of.

I looked at the men; at Callan's piercing green eyes that brought delightful shivers to my body; at Mateo's blue ocean eyes that pulled me in and made me swoon; at Gideon's dark ones that held mine with a scary intensity many would be afraid of, but not me.

These men came into my life like an explosion, taking over my mind and body so wholly it made me question what I had done before them. I hadn't been living. Not really. I'd been doing everything almost robotically—automatically. School, work...shit, aside from that, I'd only been hanging out with Kevin once in a while. I'd done the same thing every day; school, work, homework, watched some tv-series or read and then bed. Repeat, upon repeat, upon repeat. There hadn't been one thing in my routine that made my heartbeat spike with some kind of thrill. There hadn't been anything to look forward to because it had always been the same, every single day.

That was no life. That was merely staying alive.

But, when these men came, they changed it all. Suddenly, my blood pumped with excitement. Suddenly, I had something to look forward to. Suddenly, my days weren't black and white, but colorful instead. They challenged me, gave me new experiences and new memories. They made my life interesting and thrilling. Most of all, they made me get to know myself and made me look inside and find the person I always wanted to be, someone who didn't let others dictate how my life should be or what society expected of me. My dominants taught me that I could have what I wanted; my desires weren't something I should push aside because it wasn't "natural."

This felt right—they felt right.

Looking at them now, I let them see every thought flashing in my eyes—how grateful I was for them. They'd unlocked a part of me I, myself, didn't have a key for.

Their expression softened—even Gideon's—as I laid my feelings bare. At that moment, nothing needed to be said; they all understood what I told them without the use of words.

My heart thundered in my chest as I realized something else that I'd been too scared to admit to myself. I was falling for them, and as scared as I was of that fact, I couldn't shy away from the truth.

No matter how hard I tried, sleep found me all too quickly, and the touch on my foot fell away as I slipped into unconsciousness.