Chapter 44 - Emma

Oh, God. My mouth felt dry as I registered what Callan had said. Choose your safeword, and then I want to see you...submit.

I struggled to get the words out, mostly because I didn't know what to say to that. I'd been burning up with feverish horniness since we sat down; hell, I was horny as soon as I got into the room—that and nervous.

"N-now?" I stammered, looking at Mateo and Gideon; their attention purely on me.

"Now. Choose your word, then we'll sign the contract. After that... We'll take you to my private room here at the club." I shivered at Callan's silky voice and the way his lips touched my neck as he spoke.

Racking my brain for a word I wouldn't normally use in a scene, but that was still easy enough to remember. "Orange," I finally answered. It was my favorite fruit.

"Orange." Mateo nodded, approving my choice.

Callan moved away from me to get his papers. "We'll use these as the official contract. Look through it before we all sign it."

He gave them to me, and I did my best to focus on reading. With the constant, almost overwhelming—scratch that, it was definitely overwhelming—weight of their eyes on me made it that much harder to do it. Even so, I saw that everything was noted down like I'd agreed to, not one fault.

On the last page, an agreement was written for the parties involved to follow the rules set up by us and not do anything more than what was agreed upon. Among other things, it mentioned exclusivity, which must've been written before I asked about it when I arrived at the club. All our names were written down as participants, with our roles next to them; mine were submissive, of course.

I'd never gotten to know Mateo's and Gideon's surnames before—Mateo Wright and Gideon Young. It suited them. They were all written down as dominants.

Reading the contract further, Callan had detailed an aftercare protocol, which basically said that they would take care of whatever I might need after a scene.

Nodding in agreement, I signed my name. Callan leaned over once more and signed his before he gave it to Mateo.

It felt surreal as the guys—my official dominants—signed the contract. While I had known it would eventually come to this, it still had been impossible to prepare myself for it. I'd longed for this for so long that now that the moment was finally here, it almost didn't feel real.

"I'll make a copy for everyone." Callan collected the papers, folded them neatly and stuffed them in the pocket of his suit jacket. "Follow me," Callan ordered and strode off towards the door.

Doing as he said, I rose from my chair and walked behind him. As if it had been practiced, Mateo and Gideon closed in on my sides, boxing me in.

The power rolling off of them was staggering; it was like I could feel it in the air around us—like I could touch it with my fingertips. I'd never met anyone with the authority these men possessed.

They escorted me to another door, and I gasped as Callan opened up and turned on the lights.

The room was black, with hints of red, and so sensual I knew Callan had taken great care in how it would look. There was a massive four-poster bed, with what seemed like black silk blankets and pillows. It had a hook on the ceiling right in the middle of the bed, and I could only guess what that was for. I noticed another hook over the floor, with a chain hanging down from it; it looked like it could be adjusted to different lengths.

By one wall, a huge St. Andrews cross stood erect and proud, and I had to admit warmth spread in my lower belly at the sight of it. Another wall was covered in equipment; Whips, flogs, riding crops, paddles, and canes hang orderly there.

I could see a strange looking bench I didn't know the name of and a medieval stock which had holes to restrain the head and arms of the one in it. A pedestal was placed to the side, along with some other furniture I didn't know the name of. Well, I had to admit, there was a lot here I didn't know or recognize. They all looked dangerous but also exciting.

"Callan modeled the room after the one in his house, though this is much smaller and less equipped than the one there," Mateo filled me in as he saw me take in the big space. If he meant this room was much smaller, what did that mean for the other one?

When the guys moved towards the chairs in the room, which contained only three, I stood awkwardly, not knowing what they wanted.

"Take off your clothes," Callan demanded as soon as they had settled into the chairs.

My hands shook slightly as I reached for the hem of my dress, ready to throw it off me.

"Slowly," Mateo directed.

I gradually slid the fabric up, revealing my body little by little until finally, it was completely off and lying on the floor beside me.

"Now, the bra," Callan said, his eyes glued to my tits moving up and down with my rapid breathing. It was impossible to calm down my breathing; I was too worked up.

The chill in the room instantly made my nipples harden as I got the bra off, and they knotted even further from the gaze of the men.

"And your panties," Mateo ordered. It was like they were collaborating, and fuck if I didn't find that hot.

Gideon's hands squeezed the armrests, almost like he was holding himself back.

Hooking my thumbs in my thong, I slid the panties off.

I was now standing completely naked in front of three fully dressed men. Just that small difference made a huge difference. I was theirs to do with as they pleased, and I was merely here to give and take whatever they wanted.

"Turn around, let us see you," Callan commanded, and with hesitant steps, I did as I was told.

I could literally feel their eyes on me. Their gaze were so heavy I could've sworn they were touching me.

"Touch your toes with your fingers." I didn't know which of them the growl came from. My ears were buzzing too much to differentiate between their voices.

The blush came back with full force, and I was pretty sure it hadn't just settled on my cheeks because my whole body was burning with it.

It was humiliating as I bent down and stretched my arms until I reached my toes. They could see everything now, and some part of me loved that—hell, it was more than some part of me. I loved it; I loved the feeling of humiliation mixed with nerves and excitement. It was a heady blend of emotions, almost enough to get high off.

"Good girl. You're all wet for us. Do you like this? Do you like us ordering you around?"

I held my position—they hadn't told me to stand up yet. "Y-yes, Sir," I moaned. My legs burned with the stretch, but still, I didn't move.

"What do you want us to do to you?" I could hear the words but not pinpoint whose voice it was. The loud pulse in my ears hadn't stopped. In fact, in this position, it had gotten worse; the blood was rushing to my head.

What do you want us to do to you? Infinite ideas sprung to mind, but I dismissed them all, wanting them to choose for me.

"Anything you want, Sir," I answered honestly, my voice a husky tone I hardly recognized.

Tonight, I would relinquish my control and do whatever they wanted to do to me...for me.