imagine 40 :- ELIJAH

IMPORTANT NOTE IN THE END PLEASE DON'T SKIP!

A lot happened from the very beginning of this year. I lost someone really close to me and it was kind of a big shock... We feel like we have so much time with the people around us, people that we love, until one day, they are just suddenly gone. We don't ever get to see then except except for in picture, or hear then again except in older videos. Wherever he is, I hope he's in peace :')♥️

January and February went grieving and March was full of exams :')... Which ended a few days ago and thus here I am with another chapter for you guys!

•~•~•~•~

“Fuck!” you screamed as you cradled your hand close to your chest. On getting a closer look, you saw the prints of someone’s hand. Surely it was of that moron who dragged you here.

You rolled your eyes and looked around.

Not recognising the place, you slowly stood up. There was a slight pain in your abdomen which you were pretty sure from the punch you had received.

The place looked pretty old and there was not much light in the area for you to look around. Your hands grazed the wall as you walked with its support.

“The hell is this place?” You whispered. A loud bang somewhere startled you as a sharp gasp left your mouth. Putting your hands over your mouth, you fell against the wall and sqauted down, hoping to hide in the darkness.

Where they coming for you?

Why did they even take you?

What did that creepy curly haired man want from you?

He saw you as the piece of meal that you are...

Sometimes you really wished you wouldn't take to yourself, it at least not be sarcastic to yourself.

You startled when a door to the room opened and two sets of feet walked inside the room. Light fell inside the room but luckily for you, you were far away from it.

“She… she was right here. I locked the door. I know she was in here!”

Someone growled, like legit growled and your eyes widened.
“I asked you to do one job, Diego,” the man grumbled and walked in.

You peeped out from behind a pillar to see what was happening. One of the men was in a suit and the other one in casuals. Your eyes widened slightly as you recognised the man in casuals to be the man who kidnapped you.

“And you still managed to mess it up,” the man in formals shook his head disappointedly. The other man gulped and somehow, you could feel the amusement rolling off the former, there was also a tint of anger in it.

“I… I will go look outside.”

Diego, as you now know his name, rushed out to search for you. As soon as he was out, the other man turned to the direction where you were. You hid again behind the pillar but not before seeing the slight smirk on his lips.

“You would think with his abilities he would hear you…” the man said.

His voice was strong. Not in a heavy way, but in a confident and sexy way. He spoke different than the average guy. There was a certain form of elegance in the way he spoke.

“I won’t hurt you, miss, if that’s what you are worried about.”
You closed your eyes. He was already directly talking to you. There was no way of hiding it out now…

“Why am I here?” you asked.

“I would appreciate if I could see the person I was talking to.”