imagine 6 :- ELIJAH

"How could he be so stupid?! Seriously? He went to take on an original vampire all alone!" You screamed and threw your hands up frustrated. Damon Salvatore was kidnapped by an original vampire, Rebekah Mikaelson.

You were a hundred and two year old vampire. As a human, your life was not something you were proud of. You were an orphan and life on the streets wasn't really the easiest. It was Damon who turned you. No, you guys were not romantically involved as he was always deeply on love with a girl named Katherine whom you hadn't seen. Damon is your best friend. And you knew you'd do anything for him.

"Where are you going, Y\N?" Stefan asked and you replied without turning back.

"I'm going to do what is needed to be done."

You vamp-sped to the Mikaelson house and knocked on the door.

"Hello? Anyone here?" You asked. You knew that the original vampires and a hybrid lives in that house and sneaking in would be nothing different than going on a suicide mission.

Getting no reply, you sighed and walked further into the house. You could hear loud grunts and groans but it was like the voice was reverberating all throughout the house. The sad thing was you knew to whom this voice belonged and it send chills down your spine and not the good one too.

Damon didn't have any problem being the bad guy.

"I don't mind being the bad guy. I'll make all the life and death decisions, while you are busy worrying about collateral damage. I'll even let her hate me for it. But at the end of the day, I'll be the one to keep her alive."

This is what he had told you and Stefan when questioned about it. You didn't mind, in fact it was something that made you love him even more, he loved with everything he had.

Walking further into the house, you spotted a closed door and hearing closely you noticed that the groans were coming from that room.

After letting out a sigh, you pushed open the door and walked in to see Damon with his hands tied to the ceiling with the help of bear traps. He looked really bad and Rebekah was cutting his abdomen with a knife.

"Of course. Rebekah Mikaelson to the rescue of her dearest brother." You said with a smirk.

Honestly, it was just a mask. You knew the Mikaelsons were heartless when it came to anything harming there family. It was seriously stupid of Damon to go attack the eldest Mikaelson.

"If it isn't Y\N Y\L\N to the rescue of Damon Salvatore." She smirked.

"Let him go."

"Aw...  But I just started enjoying it." She said happily. But then her eyes turned dark and she looked at you, trying to compel you, "Leave, before you become next after him."

But you knew this might happen, you had already had a little vervain on you before you came.

"I'm not going anywhere without him. He tried to hurt your family and you tortured him for two hours before I came. That is enough, Rebekah. Now let him go." You said through gritted teeth.

"Y\N the younger Salvatore is not here to save you and the older one is himself in a lot of trouble right now. So I suggest you think through what you're saying. Also, I think I just asked you to leave but clearly, good manners don't get anything in return nowadays. So, get out of my house Y\N."

"Now, that is no way to talk to a lady, Rebekah." You heard someone saying before you could respond.

The voice send chills down your spine. You always preferred to remain out of drama and you succeeded in it until the Mikaelsons came in town and unfortunately, you had caught the eyes of Elijah Mikaelson. He had tried many times to talk to you but all the time, the Salvatore brothers send him away.