imagine 42 :- KLAUS

I am alive :') and this picture gave me a bit extra life too 😍😍

University exams and my work has been draining all my energy, sorry for vanishing though. Here's your update!

Ps. I have a hundred followers now in Wattpad!!!!! I know it might not be much but it means a lot to me. So thank you to all of you for being here and giving this book full of typing errors a chance ( I will correct them I promise). ❤️❤️

Happy reading!

•~•~•~•~

"Are you sure?" Elena asked. Her face had a mask of unsurity and she scrunched her face, as if she could already see how bad of an idea it was.

Well, you were not really sure about this being a hundred percent good idea so you couldn't really blame her.

"I'll be right there at the bar. Somebody's got to be ready to stop him if he goes psycho."

You rolled your eyes at Damon's smirking face and turned to the mirror to finish your makeup.

"He doesn't know I'm going on a date."

Damon scoffed, "Sure, that is why you agreed for the date on Saturday and on Sunday he's suddenly in town."

You refused to let him know that you had thought about this.
Klaus Mikaelson dated you for months and then threw you away like an object with no more use, and you refused to grovel over a man like that.

Caroline had helped you, without knowing why you wanted the makeup. The fact that you were going on a date almost after three years was making you slightly nervous but you weren't going to give in to that.

"Y/N please think this through before you jump in the grave."
You looked at her and raised an eyebrow, your hand tucking a lock of hair behind the ear only for it to come out again.

"He broke up with me. No words, no explanation, no nothing. He broke up, by sending his brother to tell me that he's leaving town and I should get over him."

"We know but you don't seem like you're over it."

"I'm not," you interrupted her, "but I am over crying my life away for that asshole."

"That's the spirit." Damon clapped his hands and turned around, "I'm off to the grill."

"But Y/N..."

"Oh stop it, Elena!" Caroline turned towards me. "I'm all for Y/N getting over Klaus. Tell me all about this guy."

"Well, his name is Nate. He's in Uni, and he's been after me for months to go on a date with him."

"Boring." Damon sang and from the frown on Caroline's face you knew that she too thought that.

Honestly, he is boring. Nate goes to university on a football scholarship, spends his weekends bar hopping, and spends his nights watching football matches, but overall, he was a nice guy.
You had imagined what it would be like to be with Nate actually. But... from killing villains and bringing your friends who died on a mission back to life to spending evenings watching football matches was bound to be boring. Plus you didn't even like football!

Anyway, it all really didn't matter. This date was fake, you really just wanted to see if Klaus still cared. Till now, it seems like he does but you don't really wanna overthink things and get hurt. So you would play this game until you see through your own eyes that Klaus still cared.

Your pride was screaming at you to just let him go. But it was also your pride that wanted to see him say that he made a mistake. You had had a good laugh for a minute for even thinking that he'd do that.