100K READS!!!!

PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT NEWS AHEAD!!

"You know..."

"Nope... we'd rather not too," Damon responded with a smirk,

"Hey Damon?" I said with a sweet yet annoyed smile and when he turned to look at me I ended my line, "Zip it." I actually ended that sentence with a zipping motion that my hand made. He smiled and shrugged and continued reading Fifty Shades of Grey, which once again took my easily distracted mind off the topic, "How many times will you read that already?"

"Guess what Sri? You don't get a say in if I read this or not. We don't get to do smutty stuff in your books so right now, if I don't get to do stuff, at least let me read Mr. Grey doing stuff," He smiled and my jaw dropped.

"What the hell?! You do do stuff... I just let my readers imagine that." I said and rolled my eyes.

Damon didn't respond and I sighed and whispered, "I can't believe he is..." a throat clearing sound made me look up, Stefan, Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Matt, Jeremy, Tyler, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Enzo and all the others looking at me. I blushed on having all of them look at me and finished my sentenced, "... is one of my favourite characters."

I slid down the chair slightly and tried to use my notebook to hide my face when Elijah came forward, "Ignore these youngsters, Sri, what were you saying?" he smiled in a very calming way.

My eyes widened and I remembered what I wanted to say, "Okay Yes!" I stood up and went to stand in front of everyone. "So... you know the TVD Imagines I had been writing in Wattpad?" they all nodded, the men showed more interest as the girls just rolled their eyes but still listening, "WE REACHED 100K READS!!"

Matt, Tyler, and Jeremy cheered and gave each other man-hugs and high-fives, Klaus had a wide grin on his face as he walked up to me and gave me a hug, "I knew you could do this, love," he said and finished his statement with a kiss on my cheek making me blush.

"Darling, that's wonderful!" Elijah said as he wrapped me up in a hug.

Meanwhile the girls cheered loudly and gave me hugs one by one. Stefan and Alaric too gave me hugs. Damon kept the book down and walked up to me, "You're welcome."

I rolled my eyes, but still smiling.

Well, the characters are done.

Now, its time for you guys!!

Thanks a lot for taking your time and reading this. I know that there are a thousand other imagines of The Vampire Diaries but it meant a lot that you guys liked it.

Thanks for the votes and comments and saves and the shares too.

Waking up to so many votes and comments on some days really made my mornings <3

Coming back to some important stuff, I will mark TVD IMAGINES as finished when it completes fifty imagines.

I have two books that I am working on which hopefully you guys will give a try and like?

One of them is a Damon Salvatore fan-fiction and the other one a Werewolf Story.

"Hah! I knew you love me more."

"Damon.  Stop." he smirked and walked back to read that book again. 

Okay sorry about that... he has this self obsession sometimes, anyway!

Please show some love there too guys!!

Once again thank you for the 100K reads!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! <3 <3