imagine 19 :- KLAUS

This one was requested by soft-for-mochi!

I am So very sorry for the long wait! But it's over now and here is the new one. Thanks a lot for requesting and if you have any more, please keep the requests coming, as I have said so many times before, I love doing them!

•~•~•~•~

Klaus was furious. He had just gone to an art gallery to have them display his paintings and work but, much to his shock, that didn't happen. The manager of the place instantly denied him saying that he had enough painting for tonight and they are very good and he doesn't want to replace them. Klaus even tried compelling the guy but it didn't happen. He had realised that the guy has vervain in his system. Klaus had just turned around and walked out with his terrifyingly expressionless face. While walking back to the compound, he decided that he would visit the art gallery that night to see who this artist was to have the manager smitten with her paintings.

That night, you were wearing a beautiful blood red dress and were walking around the art gallery talking to people about the paintings, what they meant, under what circumstances you painted them and other related stuff. This was like a dream come true. You wanted to be an artist since you were a little kid. Your parents always supported you and helped you in any way they could. It is a shame that they couldn't be there that night; your parents had died a year and a half earlier in a car accident just outside New Orleans.

You missed them too much but you never said it out loud and tried to hide your emotions as much as you could from other people. You had seen how it becomes easier for you to get hurt when other people know about your vulnerabilities and you didn't want to risk it again.

You took a sip of the glass of Champaign and walked back to the entrance of the gallery and looked over at all the people. The manager seemed happy as he shook his hands with a man with a huge smile. You looked away from him and your eyes continued scanning the room until you saw a man standing near one of your paintings looking at them with a blank expression. The man was a black trouser with white shirt and a black jacket. You placed the glass in the tray a waiter was walking by with and walked up to the man.

You stopped right beside him looking at the painting and thinking what he might be thinking when he suddenly spoke up.

"A little bit more precision, more amount of colour would have made this one a perfect piece." The guy said.

"Why do you think it isn't perfect already? I have heard a lot of people saying this to be one of the best paintings tonight." You replied.

"That speaks about the quality of the rest of the paintings." He said with a smirk and you stood their stiffly.

"You know the artist?" You asked.

"No, but I wish to meet the person tonight, give him some tips maybe." He smirked again.

"You paint?"

He just nodded and walked towards the manager. You stood there pulsing with anger and shock. How dare that guy say those things about it?

You were still staring at him with scorching eyes when he started walking towards you with the manager and you somehow managed to hide the emotions from your face. He smiled introduced you to Mr. Niklaus Mikaelson, the guy who simply indicated that you didn't know how to paint.

"Ms Y/L/N, this gentleman here, Mr. Niklaus Mikaelson, wanted to meet the artist who drew these beautiful pieces." He smiled and walked away after introducing you guys.

"I didn't like any of your paintings." He said bluntly.

"So I heard, Mr. Mikaelson." You smiled at him. His eyes became darker and you knew it wasn't very smart to be pushing his buttons but at that moment, you were angry as hell and you didn't care about anything.