imagine 20 :- DAMON

This one was requested by infinity_brittany

Here you go! I hope you love it!

  •~•~•~•~ 

Sitting on your bed covered by a blanket with a bucket of ice cream and watching action movies is not even close to being the most exciting weekend plans. But it didn't really matter at that time. Nothing was enough to make you feel better after your breakup with Damon. You would have understood even if there was a good enough reason. But he just didn't say anything. It was all of a sudden and had left you completely broken.

Everyone including Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy and even Klaus, who much to the displeasure of all of your friends had become one of your closest friend, had come to cheer you up. None of them had even come close to making you feel better. Only Stefan and Klaus could even make you smile.

That day too, when you were sitting on the couch when you heard the sound of the door opening and in came Stefan. He sat on the couch next to you before wrapping his arm around your shoulder silently. You just sighed and rested you head on his shoulder. You were both quietly watching the movie but none of you even cared what you were seeing. You were thinking about why Damon broke up with you and what you did wrong and Stefan was thinking about if you were okay.

He suddenly turned you around to look at you and took hold of both your shoulders, "Look, Y/N you can't lock yourself up for this, live your life, okay?"

"I miss him so much, Stefan." You whispered with your head down as a single tear escaped.

"Hey, Y/N, please, I know you miss him but please don't cry." He whispered after hugging you tightly to him.

"How could he just not care? He broke up after one whole year of being together and he didn't even give a reason for it."

"As far as I know, my brother, Y/N, I'm sure he has his reasons, no matter how stupid that might be." He said making you chuckle slightly.

"I have no idea what that might be. He just became so distant in the time span of a day." You whispered and Stefan stayed quiet so you continued, "What did I do wrong Stefan? Was it something I did that led him to break up with me? I wasn't being clingy; I always gave him his space. I just, I feel so lost without him and he didn't even give me a reason for this break up." You sobbed and Stefan pulled you in once again.

"You did nothing wrong, Y/N. I'm sure he'll explain things to you soon." He said and you heard the door banging open before a pair of footsteps was heard.

"Of course, he will, Love, you think I'll let him go without anything after h breaks your heart?" Said Klaus as he came in dragging Damon behind him. Your eyes widened on seeing the scene.

"Klaus, what are you doing?" You asked looking at Damon. He didn't seem too happy to be here. Why was he there then? Your eyes became wide yet again?

"Did you compel him?" You asked Klaus who just smirked, "Klaus! What the hell?" You shouted angrily.

"You can be as angry as you want with me, Love, but I am not going to let him walk away after breaking your heart for some stupid reason." He said, "You can speak, Mr. Salvatore." He said with a smirk and Damon glared at him.

"You d..."

"Damon..." You whispered and he looked at you. His face visibly softened but he didn't say anything. He just looked down before sighing and sitting on the couch.

Klaus was still smirking and Stefan was the only one to notice it as your eyes were still on Damon.

"Klaus, what did you do really?" Stefan asked making you look up at the happily grinning hybrid.