imagine 5 :- KLAUS

You walked into the Salvatore boarding house hoping to find the brothers there, mostly Stefan.

“Stefan, I swear if you don’t go to her now she’ll…” You stopped when you spotted a certain hybrid sitting in front of the fireplace, looking intently at the fire. “Klaus.” You spoke lowly. You noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

“Hello, love.” He spoke but his voice was tensed. There was something in it that pricked your heart, like he was in pain.

“What are you doing here?” You asked as you willed your voice to not falter. This hybrid had somehow, found his way into your heart. You had seen him as the cruellest person, well hybrid alive; but you have also seen his vulnerable side. He has saved you once before when you were helping Tyler. Caroline and Tyler were having some problems then and you decided to help the guy. But when he changed into his animal, as expected he lost control and you couldn’t make it out in time and he bit you, well his werewolf did. Klaus somehow had heard your scream and had come to your rescue.

“I need your help.” He said.

“I am so not ready to die.”

“What?” He finally turned around looking at you with confused eyes.

“Well, normally when you need help from someone they end up dead.” You said and he chuckled but it was followed by a wince.

“I would never hurt you, Y/N.”

“What is wrong with you?” You asked with concern. You tried to hide it but you weren’t so sure if you succeeded.

Klaus had occupied a certain part in your heart. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn’t stop it. But you couldn’t show it either. He had hurt your friends more times than you could count. Elena, Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Tyler… he has hurt them all. You loved him, but you knew you had to forget him; for after all that he has done, you couldn’t take that chance.

“Silas. He attacked me.” He gritted out.

“But… but it didn’t heal yet.” You said.

“That’s because I have been tampering with it. A piece of wood is stuck inside. I can’t get it out.”

“And you need me to do it?”

“Yes, seeing as Damon saw me and walked out saying something about celebration.” He said his voice annoyed.

“That’s something Damon can do.” You said and chuckled a little trying to cover up the concern.

“Will you help me?” He asked looking at you and you raised your eyebrows. He growled and looked down before speaking again, “Please?” He looked up to you again.

You sighed and walked towards him. The wound was in his chest right over his heart. A little deeper and he would have died.

“You always end up messing with the wrong people, don’t you?” You asked as you looked at the wound. “It’s pretty deep. A little more and you would have died.”

“I know.” He growled out.

You asked him to sit down on the couch and sat down in front of him.

“Just hold still and don’t move, okay?” You told him and he nodded.

You inserted your fingers into the wound trying to find the piece but you couldn’t find it anywhere. It seemed like there was nothing in there.

But the greater problem was that he couldn’t stop shaking. He was constantly moving around trying to find comfort.