imagine 10 :- ELIJAH

Here's another one.
I hope you guys enjoy it!

•~•~•~•~

It wasn't easy for you. Normally, it was Elijah who maintained the peace and tranquility by keeping his brothers sane. But what happened when the problem is with Elijah?

A few weeks ago he was kidnapped by his mother, Esther. She did some kind of heartless bitchy thing to him and now he's having nightmares and is going back to the darkest parts of his past.

Elijah and the rest of the Mikaelson's asked you to leave town for a while. He said that he couldn't have you around because he doesn't know what exactly is happening to him. You knew that he said that just because he feared he would hurt you and that he wanted you safe.

He made Marcel compel you when you refused to leave and sent you out of town for a few weeks. He didn't make you forget anything, you remembered what happened to Elijah, you remembered the threat of Dahlia lurking around baby Hope. You wanted to help, but they feared they could use you as a distraction and that you had no means to protect yourself against them,  so they all collectively agreed to send you away.

The past few weeks you spent with your brother in New York. There was this constant pain in your heart reminding you of what you left behind in New Orleans but you couldn't even make yourself step on the Airport to go back. As the compulsion was only for a few weeks, a few hours ago you realised that you could feel the compulsion fading away and thus decided to try your luck. Thus you now sat on a seat in the Rousseau's.

Cami brought you a drink and stood in front of you looking at you with worry.

"Y\N, What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm scared of going to the compound." You whispered.

"Y\N..."

"They just abandoned me, Camille. I understand that they sent me away to keep me safe from this Dahlia deal but none of them recieved my calls," You looked up at her, "not even you."

"I was forbidden. Klaus, Marcel and Elijah all of them came and warned me. They didn't want you to worry." She said.

"And not knowing anything will stop me from worrying. Great thinking from the thousand year old vampires." You muttered sarcastically.

"Dahlia is dead, Y\N."

You looked up at her, "What? Are all of the Mikaelson's safe?" You asked worriedly.

She smiled, "They're safe. A little broken, but safe."

"What happened?" You asked again.

"Aiden died," She said and instantly your eyes became wide and filled with tears, you couldn't speak but Cami continued, "Dahlia killed him and made it look like it was Klaus. One thing led to another and Elijah, Rebekah and Marcel daggered Klaus."

"Oh my God." You whispered as a tear slid down your cheek.

"Dahlia woke Klaus up and then he killed many vampires and used the crescent curse on Hayley and her whole pack. He had to make Dahlia believe him for his plan to work. He also killed Gia. Elijah is furious with Klaus."

"Elijah's furious because of the crescent curse." You whispered.

"Also about killing Gia." Cami added.

"What?" You asked confused.

"After you left, Elijah had grown pretty close with this vampire Gia. He was furious that Klaus killed her."

You nodded. You wiped your tears and sat there for a while thinking if you should even go back. The first time that Elijah said he loves Hayley was very bad experience for you. Now, hearing about this Gia characters hurts just the same. Sighing, you took your bag and walked out of the Rousseau's after giving a hug to Cami.