imagine 24 :- DAMON

Hey Guys!! I hope you guys are having a good day!

This one was requested by naughty-girl101. I hope you like it!

•~•~•~•~ 

Watching Stefan and Elena walking in the woods hand in hand wasn't such a good sight. Seeing him happy when he is partly the reason why you lost everything felt like someone was rubbing salt on your wounds. You were angrier on Damon than his brother. It was such a stupid thing to give up your happiness, his own happiness so that he could make his brother's life pathetic. And what is he doing now? Helping his brother to keep the latter's girlfriend safe.

You scoffed thinking that and turned around smiling to yourself as you started to walk away. They wouldn't be very happy the next day when you would drain Elena of her blood.

The next day, Elena was walking to the Salvatore boarding house from school. Stefan skipped school that day which resulted in her walking home alone.

"Well, hello there." You said looking at Elena with a sickening smile. She looked shocked for a second but then the look on her face hardened.

"What do you want?" She asked trying to sound strong but you didn't miss her voice shaking from the fear. You smirked.

"I am a little hungry," You stepped forward and took a deep breath making her shiver slightly, "And you smell delicious." You said and grabbed her by her shoulders before throwing her against a tree. Stepping in front of her again with vampire speed you bit into her neck making her scream loudly. She struggled against you but you just kept drinking until you felt your throat burning. However, before you could let her go, someone pushed you away from her making you fall roughly on the ground as you coughed loudly holding your neck. You felt like your throat was burning from the inside and you instantly realised she had vervain in her blood. You cursed mentally at your stupidity, wondering how you could forget about that. Of course she would have vervain in her blood; she was dating a vampire for goodness sake!

Before you could stand up, Stefan sped in front of you and pushed you back again. You stood up and tried to hit him back but you were hurt and angry, not a very good combination while you're trying to fight. It was too easy for Stefan to snap your neck. He didn't know who you were or what you wanted. So he picked you up and left you tied in their basement before walking up again and tending to Elena.

In the meantime, Damon came back from the Mystic Grill and looked quizzically at his brother.

"What did I miss?" He asked and Stefan sighed angrily, Elena just looked away, "Seriously, what the hell happened here?"

"I don't really know. One second I was drinking and the next I heard her scream." He said pointing at Elena, "When I went out to look, there was this girl feeding on her as she was pushed against the tree. I pulled her back and knocked her out and locked her up in the basement." Stefan sighed.

Damon was truly confused; he had no idea what this was about. He hadn't thought that you would be looking for him so he didn't even think that it could be you until...

"What did she look like?" He asked Stefan as he poured himself a glass of bourbon.

"She had very light skin; long hair and pretty blue eyes." He said and saw a slight recognition in Damon's eyes, "Think you know her brother?" He asked and Damon looked away.

Without saying anything, Damon rushed into the basement and stood outside the door watching you tied on the chair with a dirty rag pushed into your mouth as you laid there unconscious. His eyes widened and he was about to smile slightly but then stopped. He could see the blisters on your wrists from the vervain laced ropes and winced visibly. He walked out of their still in a bit of a shock and walked straight into his room and locked the door.