imagine 33 :- DAMON

This one was requested by Sharlotte_XO. Her request was a bit unique so bear with me to find out what it was. And I hope you like it, Sharlotte!!

•~•~•~•~

While passing through town, you had stopped by in the diner called the Mystic Grill. While holding a glass of bourbon, you were just looking at your phone wandering where to head to next. She took another sip, put her smartphone in the pocket of her jeans and looked up, only to find a man with blue eyes and jet black hair, looking at her with a smirk. For a second, she was surprised but it wasn't a very unpleasant one.

"Can I help you, mister?" she asked with a fake smile and he shook his head with a scoff and looked at the bartender, "I'll have what she's having." The bartender placed another glass of bourbon in front of him as he turned to face you again.

"Haven't seen you around here," he said as he took his first sip.

"Just passing by..." you said with a shrug and the guy just looked at you for a little while. Realising that he's not speaking and staring in a weird way, you spoke up again, "I just finished college and I needed a break before I started working. So hence, a drive through the country to see if I want to settle somewhere else," you finished the last bit of the drink and looked back at the man who was smiling, "What?!" you asked.

"How would you know if you wanna stay somewhere if you a just keep driving through numerous cities a day?" he asked with a chuckle.

Well, nobody ever asked that question before as you chuckled awkwardly along with him. The truth wasn't something you planned on saying to him. But then again, this mystery guy seemed a to be giving off dangerous vibes and also seemed to be too curious to not catch on to something being weird.... How do you explain to him that your whole existence is weird?

"Well, none of the cities that I passed by before gave me a reason to stay," you smiled at him and he just observed you.

Clearing his throat, he introduced himself to you, "Damon Salvatore." He smirked.

You smiled noting his level of confidence and answered him with a smile, "Y/N Y/L/N."

You two shook hands but when the time came to let it go, Damon didn't, instead, he spoke up, "So, Y/N, what if I give you a reason to stay here?" he asked with those same smirking lips that had caught your attention from the very first second as you noticed him moving closer.

"Are you sure about it, Damon?" you smiled at him seductively, "It's not that easy to capture my attention."

"Watch me...", he whispered as his lips locked with yours.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

The next morning, you found yourself, naked in a huge bed, in the arms of a certain handsome stud who was still sleeping. The first thing you noticed where the thin lips of this man who had you locked in his arms.

His eyes were gently closed as he breathing was even. His hands held you closely to him as you gazed up on his face. Your lashes fluttered as his breath hit your face. You closed your eyes and sighed. Resting your head on his forearms you couldn't help but let your mind wander back to the memories of last night. The blush was very prominent on your face as you remembered how he had held you by your waist as he kissed you passionately. His fingers pressed on your soft skin as he bit your lips.

He was still kissing you when he had pushed you down on the bed. He rose up and your throat dried as he took of his T-shirt. He smirked seeing your expression and leaned down. He straight attacked your neck as his hands played with the dress he was taking off you.