imagine 16 :- ELIJAH

First of all..... 1K reads!!!!

Oh my God! thank you guys so much for reading this book. I cannot explain how happy it made me. I love you guys so much!

This one was requested by @soft-for-mochi. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~.~.~.~.

When you see someone so noble in a world full of mostly vile men, how can you not fall for that man? Elijah Mikaelson was one such man. You are lucky if you're in his good books, which don't take much, just loyalty, he would do whatever he can to protect you, as long as his family isn't affected. And if he for any reason dislikes you... you might as well be already dead.

For you, though, you hadn't had to face any of the Mikaelson's wraths. Since the time they came to New Orleans, you had been pretty close with the Mikaelsons. Niklaus had already started believing you to be his best friend. You had spent most of your time in the quarter after they drove Marcel away. Elijah had been wary of you first but when he realised that you didn't have any bad intentions, his judgement of you changed. He had observed you quite a lot and he could say without any hesitation that he had taken a liking to you. He had started falling for you hard and you had no idea about it.

You too had feelings for the eldest original. But it hasn't been very easy lately. The thousand year old vampire didn't know about the feelings you had for him. You were scared of ruining things, as stupid as it may sound. Hayley Marshal, the werewolf pregnant with Nik's child. Elijah had been very protective of the child as well as the woman. You had assumed that Elijah has feelings for the woman. Although it hurt you to think that, you didn't ask Elijah about it.

Elijah had noticed how you had started avoiding him. He was hurt, but his circumstances didn't allow him to spend much time thinking about it. Right now, Elijah was standing in his room with Klaus talking about Hayley staying in the bayou.

"She'll be safe there, Niklaus. She'll be there with her pack."

"She has my daughter, Elijah. She'll be the safest with me."

The bickering continued and you stood behind the door of the room listening to them. You were sick of it, the brothers arguing about Hayley. You just sighed and went to your room. There was a party on the evening. You had to get ready for it.

The time passed by pretty fast. You were ready and standing in front of the mirror in your room when you heard someone speak.

"You are looking as dashing as always, Elijah." You said looking at his suit through the mirror before you turned around. You heard his breathing hitch as he saw the front of your dress.

 You heard his breathing hitch as he saw the front of your dress