Chapter 14: Let's eat!

Bethany's POV:

It was 2:00pm and I had just finished watching band rehearsals. They were really tired and hungry, so I thought we could go out for lunch!

"Why don't we go to that new pizza place down the street?" Rocky suggested.

"Sounds good! We can walk, right? It's not that far." I said.

"Yeah, it'll take maybe 10 minutes to walk there so I think we can walk." Ross replied, smiling.

"Hey, you know what? I'll pay for everything." I offered.

"Wow, okay! Thank you so much, Beth!" Ratliff answered, smiling.

We all got ready and left the house. While we were walking, it was pretty silent. Everyone was kind of just enjoying the fresh air.

"So, tour in two weeks..." Rydel said, sighing.

"Yeah, and gone for a month and one week!" Ratliff said, obviously super excited.

"I'm gonna miss it here. Even though it's only a month..." Ross told everyone, looking down.

"Well, think on the bright side. You guys are going to performs in front of thousands of fans every night! Sounds awesome to me!" I answered, smiling to everyone.

We finally got to the Pizza place. There was almost no seats, so we went to the benches at the side. Rydel, Ratliff and Rocky sat down on one side, then Ross, Me and Riker sat on the other, facing them.

Before Riker could sit down, he told me to move over a bit, so I moved closer to Ross.

As I moved closer, me and Ross' hand touched. For some reason, we both didn't pull back.

"Beth? Bethany?!" Rydel said, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh! Uh, sorry... I got distracted..." I said, blinking.

Everyone was talking while I sort of just sat there in silence. They were talking about tour stuff, so I was pretty confused.

I was just sitting there, smiling and listening to what everyone was saying, until Ross took my hand and held it. I started blushing like crazy! I really didn't want anyone to notice and ask why I was blushing, so I just looked down.

"Yay! Here comes our pizza." Rydel said, smiling and giggling.

The waiter put our pizza on our table, we said thank you, and he left. Ross let go of my hand to reach in and grab a piece. Everyone else took a piece and starting eating. It was so yummy! We were all pretty silent since everyone was enjoying there pizza.

It was 2:50pm and I remembered Rydel told me I could leave at 3:00pm.

"Guys, What time did you want me to go at? Rydel told me 3:00pm." I asked.

"Well, we have nothing planned and we are still eating, so I guess you could stay until we are done eating." Rocky suggested.

"Sounds good!" I said.

After a couple minutes of silence, I noticed we didn't get drinks.

"Why didn't we get drinks? We weren't even offered." Ross said, sounding a bit confused.

I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed!

"Hmm... I don't know. Maybe we can go get some?" Ratliff asked Ross.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go." He replied.

Me and Riker got up to let Ross out. Him and Ratliff left to get drinks.

As soon as they left, Rydel turned to me and smirked. I was a little confused, but at the same time knew exactly what she was going to say. I immediately blushed and looked a way like I didn't even notice she was looking my way.

"Beth?" Rydel said, still smiling.

I quickly turned towards her.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You think I didn't notice?"

"Notice what?"

She didn't reply.

"Rydel? Notice what?" I said, again.

"Bethany, you know exactly what I'm talking about! You randomly started to blush while we were talking. I could see your hands!" Rydel finally answered.

I started blushing again. She couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay, okay! Fine. I knew what you were talking about... But Ross took my hand!" I assured her, giggling.

"Sure he did..." Rydel replied, laughing.

Ross and Ratliff came back with drinks. They passed them out then sat down. Me and Rydel were still laughing. Man, I gonna miss these guys while they go on tour.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyy guys!
Omgg so sorry I haven't posted in so long😭
But thanks so much for all the reads!
Hope you guys like this chapter ❤️
-Alexa