Chapter 5: Me?! in love?!

Bethany's POV:

"Um, Bethany, that's called love." Rydel said.

"What?" I turned and looked right into her eyes.

"The way you're feeling! It's probably love." She answered, looking back at the clothes.

"No no no! It can't be! Ross is my best friend! That can't be possible, Rydel! It cant!" I yelled, noticing some people looking at us. Rydel must of noticed too because after that, she whisper shouted to me:

"Of course it's possible! Anything is. You being in love with Ross is totally possible."

"How?!" I asked.

"Well, Bethany, that's kinda hard to answer. You can fall in love with anyone!" Rydel said, giggling.

Honestly, I don't see what's so funny! How am I in love with Ross? Seriously, we've been best friends forever.

"Beth, BETH! Are you okay?" Rydel asked, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, yah. I'm uh fine, yeah I'm fine." I answered.

"You sure? You don't look to sure."

"It's just... It's just that I-I just can't be i-in love with R-Ross!" I said, stuttering.

"Why not?! Hey, it's my own brother were talking about!" She told me, sounding a bit offended.

"It's not because I don't like him, it's just that we've been friends for so many years, I don't wanna ruin that!" I yelled, again.

"First of all, shh! People are staring! Also, you don't have to tell him. You can just keep being friends! You have nothing to worry about." She smiled.

Man, Rydel is right. I turned and just continued looking at the clothes and it was completely silent between us. Then, for some strange reason, Rydel just started smiling at her self.

"What?" I said, breaking the silence and smiling.

"It's just that... I can't believe you like Ross! I mean, it's just.... He's just Ross! Also, Beth..." She told me, smirking.

"Yes?" I asked, a little nervous.

"Is this your first love?" She finally said, after a moment of silence.

"Um... Maybe... Actually, yes!" I answered, smiling.

Wow, I know this is all new to me and so weird how my first love is Ross Shor Lynch, my best friend, but I'm a little excited. Being in love for the first time just seems so magical! But I hope he doesn't find out.... Or if this ruins our friend ship...

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Woooow I wrote that in like 20 minutes!
Hope you guys likeee :*
-Alexa<3