Chapter 18: Lets hit the road!

Rydels POV:

It's 1:30pm and we're finally leaving for tour in 30 minutes! I'm so excited! My dad was getting the last minute stuff ready while I was packing my purse with all the stuff I need on the road.

Yeah, I did pack like three suit cases, but I do always pack a small purse and put stuff that I need to easily get to while we are driving.

"Hey Rydel! You ready?" Ross asked me, entering my room.

"Wait, I thought we were leaving in half an hour?" I replied, confused.

"Well, we are, but dad just wanted to make sure everyones ready."

"Oh okay. Well, than yeah I guess I am. I'm just packing some small stuff but I shouldn't take long."

"Alright! Come down stairs in 15 minutes." Ross answered, and left.

I stood there, looking at my bag and thought:

"I'm totally ready for this."

I smiled and closed my bag. I pulled out my phone and checked my Instagram and Twitter before we left.

That's when some random number called me. I decided to pick up anyways.

"Um hello?" I said.

"Hey! I know you probably wonder how I have your number, but I asked Bethany last night." Brad said, on the other side of the line.

"Oh okay. So, why you calling?" I asked.

"Oh right! I've been trying to contact Bethany in the past hour. Do you happen to know where she is?" He replied.

"Um, she's at her aunts wedding." I answered.

"Okay! I guess I'll call her tomorrow. So, I heard you guys are leaving on tour today!" Brad said.

"Yes haha." I told him.

"Um this is kinda like outa no where but, do um, Ross and Bethany have uh, thing?" He asked, a bit nervously.

I didn't answer.

"Um, Rydel?" He said.

"Oh um... Well, I think they like each other." I finally answered.

"Oh... Okay. Thanks. Bye." He said, than hung up immediately.

Well, that was weird. He just hung up on me. He also sounded pretty upset.

I checked the time and realized it's been 15 minutes. I head downstairs and meet everyone outside. I can't wait to get moving!!!

"Hey sweetie, ready to go?" My mom asked.

"Yup! I was born ready!" I replied, laughing.

I entered the bus and the boys were already inside. They were sitting on the couch talking about how awesome the tour will be.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Oh, Hi Rydel!" Rocky replied.

"So, do you know where the first stop is?" I asked the boys.

"San Francisco! Pretty cool, huh?" Ross answered.

"Yes! I've always wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge!" I said.

I sat down with them and we were talking about tour and song writing.

"Alright, we're gonna start moving!" My dad yelled from the other end of the bus.

I smiled. I was super excited to start tour!! I was gonna call Beth, but then I remembered she was at a wedding. Boy, I'm gonna take so many photos!!

After we had lunch, and then supper, we finally we're getting ready for bed.

I changed into my pyjamas and got into my bunk bed.

Ross came in, turned off the lights and went in his bunk too.

"Goodnight guys." I said, yawning.

"Goodnight." They all replied at different times.

I instantly fell asleep. Tour is gonna be great!!

••••••••••••••••••
OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!
I missed you guys! 😭❤️
Hopefully you guys like this chapter!
Remember I don't live in the US so I don't know how far each state are from each other 😅
-Alexa 💗