Chapter 30: Ive missed you.

Bethany's POV:

Tomorrow...

It's noon and I'm just chilling in my house. I'm so excited to go to the amusement park with Brad at 2:30pm! And most of all, I can't wait to see the Lynch's and Ratliff! It's been so long. Too long.

I decided to go pick out what I'm going to wear.

I head upstairs and go to my room.

Looking through my closet, I realize that I need to go shopping for new clothes! My god, I have absolutely nothing to wear today.

I finally found something to wear; a simple white, with lace detailing, crop top with light washed, high wasted, pair of jeans. Of course, for shoes, I'm wearing my white converse.

I decided to just put my hair up so it's out of my face.

I apply a very little amount of makeup to my face and I'm done!

I take a final look in the mirror; and I'm pretty satisfied. I look great! Not to brag...

I look at the clock and its 1:05pm. I still have another hour and 25 minutes! Time goes so slow.

I get a text from Rydel. It says;

Rydel: hey beth! I can't talk, but I just wanted to say that I'm so excited to see you! AHHH! See you soon! ;))

I reply with some kissy-face emojis.

I have to be honest, I'm excited to see Ross. Hopefully we will be able to actually have a conversation, and just forget about what's happened in the past few weeks.

I just chilled in my house for the next hour and then, it was 2:15pm.

Since me and Brad are meeting up at the amusement park, I start getting ready to go.

I grab my car keys, my phone, my wallet, some others things and get into my car.

As I'm driving, I notice how beautiful it is outside. The blue sky with no clouds, the shining sun. I'm in such a good mood today. I hope everything turns out just fine.

I parked my car and got out. There is so many people, how am I going to find Brad?! He is short! Just saying...

"Bethany!"

I turned around and see Brad struggling to get to me, because of all the people. Once he reached me, I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey! Man, how did you find me? There is so many people! I would've never saw you." I said, and laughed.

"It was hard, but I still made it to you. And, I saw you get out of your car." He replied, smiling.

"Oh! That makes sense now! So, shall we?" I said to him, imitating his British accent.

He laughed.

"Yeah, come on." He answered, with a perfect American accent.

We bought our tickets, and then, we are trying to figure out which ride to start at.

"How 'bout we take turns choosing? Like, I'll pick one ride, than you will." I suggest.

"Sounds good. Nothing to crazy, now!" He told me.

Feels good to talk to him. It feels like we haven't talk in ages!

He let me choose the first ride and I chose the Ferris wheel.

We had so much fun, laughing and talking. It was amazing.

After many rides, I got a little hungry.